Working with maps

With the function getAllMaps() and by iterating through them allMaps[i].name I am able to output all map names, but how do I know for what these maps are used? 

Or seen differently: getColorMap() seems to return the diffuse color map, but how can I get the maps for glossiness, normals, bump maps, etc.?

Thank you!

Comments

• SoNaSoNa Posts: 11

Thanks for your help! I am new to DAZ scripting and all other java script like languages in general. The script looks fairly complicated for what I thought should be relatively simple. I guess one of the first points I don't get is the property stuff. As far as I can seel the script searches for a property name:

var sPropertyName = "UV Set";

But how do I get all available property names (normal map, opacity, etc.) so that I can search for them? 

The script prints stuff like
    - DzUberIrayMaterial "Torso" :: DzEnumProperty (/Geometry/UV Maps/UV Set) "UV Set"
    - DzUberIrayMaterial "Face" :: DzEnumProperty (/Geometry/UV Maps/UV Set) "UV Set"

How do I would I get the associated names of the maps (i.e., the names of the linked .jpg textures for diffuse, normal, roughness, etc.) that I get with getAllMaps()?

Many thanks!

• To get a property name, click the gear icon on its slider and select Parameter Settings - the dialogue gives both label and name, for this you want name.