Resetting Carrara in original first opening screen

jean_paul_baconjean_paul_bacon Posts: 55
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

Is there a way to open Carrara in original first screen opening operation after installation ? I mean a key combination ...
Here is my problem.

I used two screen. My video card failed. Then i had to use one only after changing my video card. The main screen are in the part no longer existing. I only have a grey area. I can't windowing down ... to reset in carrara .

Any sugestions ?

Thank you in advance !

Comments

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited December 1969

Not sure of your OS, or if it will even work in Carrara, but some programs in the Mac world will ask if you want to reset preferences if you hold the option key while launching them.

• jean_paul_baconjean_paul_bacon Posts: 55
    edited December 1969

Thank You Evilproducer !

Finally i got solutions.

First - I'm running on PC Os - windows Vista 64 bit

Secundo - I did not had to make a reset. Only go in my windows display configuration for two screen. Disabled the second screen, then restarted Carrara in one Screen.

Third - My main Carrara screen was there, I had to reconfigure in preference in carrara, to only one screen for the moment.

Quatro - Get out Carrara, remodified my display to use two screen in display configuration. Restarted Carrara, Enabled two display and everythings was correct.

Thank you for Your help

• DUDUDUDU Posts: 1,945
    edited December 1969

It is what I thought but you spoke about a “Key combination”…

• jean_paul_baconjean_paul_bacon Posts: 55
    edited February 2014

It is what I thought but you spoke about a “Key combination”…

Yes , sometimes i dont't have the right term. This is due to my old brain memory ! Missmatched to DOS ( Disk Operating System ) over thirty years ago. I remember one in particular, like acad / f, to start the program in original state ... or either start windows in safe mode ! anyway, you catched it finely or if you prefer, with accuracy.

Post edited by jean_paul_bacon on