Need Rocket Exhaust Props

Any Developers or Modelers able to create Rocket Exhaust props for DAZ Studio? Got this image from CGTrader, but was for Blender only. Would be nice if it was very similar in style. 

sci-fi-plasma-engines-and-exhausts-3d-model-blend.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 278K
sci-fi-plasma-engines-and-exhausts-3d-model-blend (1).jpg
1920 x 1080 - 267K
sci-fi-plasma-engines-and-exhausts-3d-model-blend (2).jpg
1920 x 1080 - 252K
sci-fi-plasma-engines-and-exhausts-3d-model-blend (3).jpg
1920 x 1080 - 245K

Comments

• DripDrip Posts: 1,182

You're mostly referring to the exhaust flame I guess? That one certainly looks very detailed.

The ones Kibaretto made on his StarJet and the newer Astromaster probably look closest in style, though I know from rendering that they can appear very faint, and I'm not sure they are as detailed as the images you posted in close-up. The two exhaust flames on the Astromancer are combined in a single object, so I don't think they're useful for kitbashing. His Pocket Star is a single engine craft, but I think that one is 3dl, and no idea if the flame is a seperate linked object on that one, or part of the vehicle object. (if it's a seperate object, it'd be a matter of copying the shaders from the Astromasters' exhaust to the Pocket Star)

AcharyaPolina is currently working on a Modular Starship Kit, but no idea what kind of exhaust flames (if any) that kit will have.

• I thought I remembered there being a rocket-thrust prop for Poser or Daz over at ShareCG, but can't find it at the moment.  There's this one for Bryce, though, which you might be able to convert.

https://sharecg.com/v/31018/browse/5/3D-Model/Exhaust-Gases-Bryce-Object

• I would love to up the ante with missiles trails like those from Robotech that seem to get woven around each other.
    images.jpeg
    300 x 168 - 9K
    images (1).jpeg
    300 x 168 - 9K
    EnergeticUglyBlackrhino-size_restricted.gif
    320 x 240 - 1M
  • ColvinColvin Posts: 23

Thanks Drip and nomad-ads! Great suggestions!