M3DMen 03 HD for M6 - Now Available [Commercial]

Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
edited December 1969 in Daz PA Commercial Products

The third in the M3D Men series, this set expands the options for the Michael 6 character, a premiere 3D model.

The base product includes six custom head morphs and three additive body shapes, with HD morphs for each body shape shape to add extra details. Each head morph has been sculpted in Zbrush and includes correctives for eye closes. The body shapes include JCMs for improved bending and can be mixed in with other morphs from the Genesis 2 Male(s) gene pool.

popup_13.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 205K
popup_10.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 147K
popup_02.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 150K
popup_01.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 126K
main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 239K

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

what is he sitting in? is that in the store also?

• JabbaJabba Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

good work, these look great mate :-)

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited February 2014

It's one of Lilflame's pinup sets, then I applied DS shaders to it. I forgot which store I got it from, but was probably one of the naughty ones ;)

Post edited by Male-M3dia on
  • marchartammarchartam Posts: 15
    edited December 1969

this went into the cart so fast it may have scorch marks, very well done ... thank you for doing these

edited December 1969

It's one of Lilflame's pinup sets, then I applied DS shaders to it. I forgot which store I got it from, but was probably one of the naughty ones ;)

thanks. :) better wait and search from my home pc then.

edited December 1969

i'm not seeing any percents off. new usually 30%?

notseeing.JPG
    744 x 243 - 30K
  • nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933
    edited December 1969

The battle is over, the villain is vanquished. But at a price. The super hero carries his unconscious apprentice from the burning building. He has failed in his pledge to protect her while in training. Now it is up to outsiders, the paramedics he summoned, to redeem his failure.

Bought it as soon as I saw it. Thank you once again.

Fail!!!!2.png
    1186 x 617 - 881K
  • RenpatsuRenpatsu Posts: 828
    edited December 1969

i'm not seeing any percents off. new usually 30%?

In the cart I am seeing a reduction, but not on the product page

Original Price: $18.95 Price: $11.37

• nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933
    edited February 2014

Put in a related item, price drops to 50% off. Great deal once you figure it out.

Post edited by nobody1954 on
    edited December 1969

Another quickie for the pile...

jorge.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 284K
    edited February 2014

:lol: the chair is Sci-Fi Lounge at rdna. trying to sitemail lilflame about Michael pinup poses. rmp sitemail isn't working for me.

related item? >.<

now i'm seeing 40% :) i've been through the cart with a new release, maybe that was the trick?

is there a related item pinup poses for him in the chair. sigh

Post edited by Mistara on
  • swordkensiaswordkensia Posts: 348
    edited December 1969

Another MUST GET set,

But could you tell me what texture set this guy has on him.

It's absolutely, exactly the Texture I have been looking for.

Cheers,

S.K.

popup_13.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 205K
    edited December 1969

That's the David 5 texture, converted to M5 (and also M6 so the gens work better) using the Map transfer utility.

edited December 1969

I had to make the pose myself.

• swordkensiaswordkensia Posts: 348
    edited December 1969

That's the David 5 texture, converted to M5 (and also M6 so the gens work better) using the Map transfer utility.

I have it.!!!

Thank you Sir for letting me know.

Now, off to buy your set.!!!!!

All the Best.

S.K.

edited December 1969

I had to make the pose myself.

i can sense there is a potential for Michael using that chair, with friends, but i can't quite figure it out.

• Subtropic PixelSubtropic Pixel Posts: 2,378
    edited December 1969

I want a chair like that with an ipad holder! Or a double-wide with a tv monitor. :cheese:

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

All I can say is these are great morphs. The pecs are vastly improved from default m6. Still messing around with the heads, but the shaping on the bodies are great.

Now I just need a compendium of Male-Media shapes. =-)

• SloshSlosh Posts: 2,391
    edited December 1969

Yeah, I love all of MM3's stuff. My Shaping tab is overrun with M3D Males :) And I'm not complaining, believe me. He worked long and hard on this set (don't read anything into that, cheeky monkeys) and the results are fantastic.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

He is truly a master! Can't wait to see what his skins will be for gen 6 when they are released. I'm still kicking myself for not getting Wynn. He was a hottie. =-)

edited December 1969

now i have the chair and the dude morphs.

needing pinup poses for him and his dude friends in the chair. :)

edited December 1969

Another for the pile... And last day (I think) for the discount.

M3DMenLoft.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 165K
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,317
    edited December 1969

I really love the Body morphs in this set, they improve M6 so much; and the head morphs help add to the variety.
    A well worth purchase.

Body 02 and Quinn head used as a base.

M036.jpg
    848 x 1200 - 127K
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Question:
    Poser users will need to set the subdivision level to two in order to render the HD morphs.

As far as I can see in my DSON importer menu, there is only Subdivision 1 ... ???????

edited March 2014

Kerya said:
    Question:
    Poser users will need to set the subdivision level to two in order to render the HD morphs.

As far as I can see in my DSON importer menu, there is only Subdivision 1 ... ???????

Snatching a quote from SimonWM, since I've been working at my regular gig since 7:30am (It's almost 3am now o.O)

Yes, morphs work fine in Poser through DSON. Just remember since these are HD Morphs you gotta uncheck the limits in Mesh resolution and set it to 3:

>>To Use the High Definition Morphs in Poser with the DSON Importer for Poser, it is necessary to manually turn off limits on the "Mesh Resolution>SubDivision Level" parameter of Genesis 2 Male (located in the Body) and turn it to 3 (three).>>

(but for this product, set it to 2)

• bicc39bicc39 Posts: 589
    edited December 1969

apologies but what is "correctives for eye closes".
    Buying set anyway:-)

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    Question:

Snatching a quote from SimonWM, since I've been working at my regular gig since 7:30am (It's almost 3am now o.O)

Yes, morphs work fine in Poser through DSON. Just remember since these are HD Morphs you gotta uncheck the limits in Mesh resolution and set it to 3:

>>To Use the High Definition Morphs in Poser with the DSON Importer for Poser, it is necessary to manually turn off limits on the "Mesh Resolution>SubDivision Level" parameter of Genesis 2 Male (located in the Body) and turn it to 3 (three).>>

THANK YOU! :)

edited March 2014

Kerya said:
    Kerya said:
    Question:

SimonWM said:

THANK YOU! :)

You're welcome. And make sure you set it just before rendering. You'll most likely bog down your system if you set it then start moving items around.

apologies but what is "correctives for eye closes".
    Buying set anyway:-)

These are so that when you close the eyes on a custom morph they actually close properly and without major gaps, as eyes sizes and shapes may vary from the builtin morphs.

• SorelSorel Posts: 1,390
    edited December 1969

These are wonderful. Working on a scene in octane with these morphs should be ready when I get off work :)