N.G.S... evolution?

Hello!

I am a great fan of NGS Anagenessis skin shaders. I strongly think that there is noting better to use to render ultra photorealistic skins. Unfortunately afaik the third product, the one I suppose should be for G8 characters seems not to be out yet and to me it seems the project stops sometime in 2018. I tried to use the NGS 2 with G8 but it is not as realistic as the G3. Do you have any suggestion to have something similar for the G8 people? 

Thanks.

Comments

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,378

If you look at AS-Dimension-Z at Deviantart, you can see the progresss of NGS's successor.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715
    nemesis10 said:

If you look at AS-Dimension-Z at Deviantart, you can see the progresss of NGS's successor.

Could you link because its a year or so since i saw any progress.

NGS2 works great with G8

• nicstt said:
    nemesis10 said:

NGS2 works great with G8

Hi, I also notinced that the project seem frozen at the moment.

Do you use the G3 shader with G8? Thanks.

nicstt said:
    nemesis10 said:

NGS2 works great with G8

I avoid linking to sites with NSFW content but there was a recent comment that the project was still being worked on but there were problem till being ironed out.  George R. Martin can vouch that artistic creation doesn't have a timetable. And, yes, you can use the G3 shader on G8  though I am much more prone to use Altern8 since you don't have to fiddle with the minor differences in eye structure in G*.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715

Bought Altern8, but prefer NGS2; not noticed the eye structure detail being an issue. What do you mean?

nicstt said:

Bought Altern8, but prefer NGS2; not noticed the eye structure detail being an issue. What do you mean?

Gen 3 body with attached eye lash vs G8 body with separate eye lash as anatomy.  The eye lash has multiple structures including moisture. NGS2 can't deal withthe difference.