@Polish Metro Police car

LoonyLoony Posts: 1,817
edited February 2020 in Product Suggestions

https://www.daz3d.com/metro-police-car

@Polish Metro Police car

Hello Polish (hope you see this...)

Can you make an Addon for that Police car, that it get Additional Doors + a changed interior to be more like a common Police car? because normal police  cars, make a wall between the front and back seats, but they have atleast a second door.

Like this:

So the Peoples on the backseat can not just attack the officers and have theyre own little "mobile cell".

Would be great if you can modify your car to an alternative Version.

And... just because we are already here :D Can you create maybe also a undercover version? So just black with hidden Lights or something?

Thanks! And I like your Vehicles!

~~~

And just because I ask here and if you read this... could you create a Family Car? There are soo much Luxery cars, but never Family Cars, you could combine it to a new Police Car. My Suggestion a "Bully" from VW

Great for Police, but also great for Familys, I recommend add a Table in it.

Police variation (or just switchable for civil/police):

That car have SO much possibilitys for a changing interior...

Thanks!

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

There is a police car at Renderosity that is a Crown Victoria. It costs $30. It's mostly being dropped now though for Dodge Challengers (or is it the Dodge Chargers they are using now?).

• zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,703
    edited January 2020

Check out In-liteStudios over at renderosity for more common everyday cars.

My apologies, I was thinking of their website inlitestudios or on Renderosity they're called Truform.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • KitsumoKitsumo Posts: 1,215

There is a police car at Renderosity that is a Crown Victoria. It costs $30. It's mostly being dropped now though for Dodge Challengers (or is it the Dodge Chargers they are using now?).

Where I live down south it's mostly Chargers and Focuses (Foci?) with a few Camaros. I hear that police aren't doing as many high speed chases anymore (too much damage / liability) so musclecars are becoming less common. Mustang is another good choice.

• LoonyLoony Posts: 1,817

I just wish I can open a backdoor to bring the evil person in there... it would feel unsafe knowing the evil person can at anytime attack the officers.

• JTL2JTL2 Posts: 46

If you've got the money, I highly recommend Hum3D. They've got everything, high qualiy. Buy with an "interior" if you can. I typically get stuff in Blender format, import as OBJ, rig, and vala.

https://hum3d.com/?s=police+car

Charger PoliceChevy PoliceFord Police

03A Watchmen.jpg
    1707 x 1024 - 1M
    09A Police Station2.jpg
    1024 x 1024 - 955K

Cool, I didn`t knowed that site, I just clicked the first vehicle, 175$ a little bit much :o

So more a site who wanna sell to companys :/

Oh i like, that they have a German Police car too, but also ~95€

Are the files all aviable for daz3d? At CGTrader are the most files not in a .duf

and I don't know how to use other formats, even poser files are kinda tricky sometimes :/

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,958

Hahahaa. Wow. That's... a different market. Note that many of them are, oh, $95 for a basic version (not rigged, I believe!).

If you want a detailed interior, everything textured, and a car engine? Close to $2300.

Think about that the next time you think Daz prices are too high. ;)

As an aside, note that making digital versions of real products can run into intellectual property issues. I know car companies, in particular, are very protective of representation. I did testing for a company making racing games, and at that time (15+ years ago) BMW would not permit their vehicles to be shown damaged (I don't know if that's still true), so the game had to have some settings where some vehicles didn't show damage.

The company LOOKS pretty high end and legit, but ... red flags.

(Mind you, again, I'm not paying $2000 for a digital vehicle)

Yeah absolute... and they dont have any clothes so far I see. Nice vehicles but really too expensive, Iooks like they epext to sell them just 1-3x and not like in daz 20-100?x

I prefer if people make stuff cheaper and sell it to much customers as making things expensive and sell it just to a handfull of people :/

(special in digital content, where you don't have to produce the product again and again), like some games want a lot money for the stuff, like the Wargames World of Tanks, World of Warships where you can spent 50+$ for a new vehicle.

Interestingly, asking around, looks like the interior walls are mostly a US thing (and not all US cop cars, either).

• JTL2JTL2 Posts: 46

Think about that the next time you think Daz prices are too high. ;)

Hahaa. I know, right? laugh

• wintoonswintoons Posts: 371
    JTL2 said:

If you've got the money, I highly recommend Hum3D. They've got everything, high qualiy. Buy with an "interior" if you can. I typically get stuff in Blender format, import as OBJ, rig, and vala.

https://hum3d.com/?s=police+car

Charger PoliceChevy PoliceFord Police

You can also have them convert it to a Daz studio (duf) file as well. Once you've purchased it, they can convert it for free. 

wintoons said:

You can also have them convert it to a Daz studio (duf) file as well. Once you've purchased it, they can convert it for free. 

would be the minimum for that money...

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 957

I really like the Polish cars but they do have one flaw in that the steering wheel doesn't line up properly with the driver's seat.

• do you have any contempory 4 door sedans with interior? 
    then all you need is a paint job and some colored lights 
    and a piece of wire fence to resize as the divider.