Collective3d 2 Car Garages Out This Morning! [Commercial™]

Collective3dCollective3d Posts: 446
edited December 1969 in The Commons

The 2 car garages matching the Blue Collar Bungalow line have been released! Since there seems to be an issue with the bundle being released without the individual products (which contain the detailed descriptions), I thought I would post them here to give everyone a heads up for what's actually included.

Collective3d Two-Car Garage

Add even more variety to your neighborhood with the Collective3d Two-Car Garage! Built to match the Blue Collar Bungalow, the Two-Car Garage features the same intricate details, including: Individually modeled and textured brick for closeup renders Fully modeled framing on the interior Opening window and entry door on sliders Morphing bay doors with 3 independent positions: closed, open half, and open full Large enough to fit any combination of real-life things found in the average garage. As with the Blue Collar Bungalow, the Two-Car Garage also features removable walls and roofs for easy camera access.

Collective3d Low Poly Two-Car Garage Exteriors

Expand your neighborhood further and with even greater diversity! The Collective3d 5 Low Poly Two-Car Garages are designed to perfectly match and compliment the 5 Low Poly Bungalows. Lightweight and fast loading, these garages are perfect for filling up the backdrop of a neighborhood scene without using up a lot of system resources. And as with the 5 Low Poly Bungalows, each garage is easily customized further by changing trim and siding colors, or even by adding your own brick or shingles texture. Includes garages with two varieties of bay doors, lights, and windows. Roof styles come in bricked gables, sided gables, or hipped. Brick and trim color and shingle colors match the companion Bungalow. Or customize to match any house you need it to compliment!

The bundle containing both items is out now. Theoretically, the individual products should be separately available soon™.

The six total garages are perfectly matched to the Blue Collar Bungalow and the 5 Low Poly Bungalows.

Pick up the whole set while everything is on sale! 12 total buildings (including two detailed interiors) for under $50!

Comments

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,736
    edited December 1969

Hi. I really like the bungalow and lo-poly bungalows and have been looking forward to all the new additions. The two-car garage looks a little out of place to me on the small lot. Weren't they building one-car garages for those houses? Also, will the garages will be in the back yard when you do the landscaping?

• Collective3dCollective3d Posts: 446
    edited December 1969

A 2 car garage is definitely really big in proportion to such a small house and narrow lot, but there are lots of them in the neighborhood I'm basing this on, so I decided to go with it. There is a smaller, 1 car garage coming too, that will take up less space.

When the final environment is complete, the garages will be in the backyards behind the houses. Some will have 2 car, some 1 car, and a lot of them won't have a garage at all. The particular house I grew up in only had a shed. So there will be a bit of variety.

Glad you like everything so far!

• BurstAngelBurstAngel Posts: 761
    edited December 1969

Love this series! If you ever decide to do another suburb series please do a townhouse or a rowhouses/duplex. Coming from Baltimore and Little Italy, It is very hard to find houses from east coast cities. It seems that everyone assumes that the only homes in the city are apartments and penthouses.

• SuperdogSuperdog Posts: 765
    edited December 1969

I've bought the low poly bungalows, the garage bundle and will buy the Cape Cod home but will the bungalows be going on sale anytime soon? They're the only NFXstudios product not in the current March Madness sale. I noticed that the bungalows are now in a bundle but as I own the low poly versions I can't take advantage of this offer.

• Collective3dCollective3d Posts: 446
    edited December 1969

I don't have direct control over what goes on sale and when, as it were, but I will ask. It is a little strange that everything in my store is on sale except that one item (including the two oldest).

Hope you're enjoying everything so far!

• SuperdogSuperdog Posts: 765
    edited December 1969

I don't have direct control over what goes on sale and when, as it were, but I will ask. It is a little strange that everything in my store is on sale except that one item (including the two oldest).

Hope you're enjoying everything so far!

Thanks, I really appreciate that. Your models are great!