RuntimeDNA's Lavinia and GenX

Knight22179Knight22179 Posts: 1,195
edited March 2014 in The Commons

Does anyone have Lavinia over at RuntimeDNA?

If so, could you try and transfer her to Genesis via GenX please and let me know if she transfers? Thanks.

Link removed by Moderator

Post edited by fixmypcmike on

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722
    edited December 1969

She looks real nice and i thought about picking her up and seeing if she would transfer, but then noticed no nude promos and I tend not to support vendors that "'choose" not to show all of the product.

I would think it would transfer, best of luck with it.

• IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,579
    edited December 1969

She does transfer over.
    If nobody jumps in, I will post an image in a couple of hours. ;)

• Knight22179Knight22179 Posts: 1,195
    edited December 1969

Ippotamus said:
    She does transfer over.
    If nobody jumps in, I will post an image in a couple of hours. ;)

Thanks for the help! I can't wait to see those renders. ;)

edited December 1969

I wasn't sure if you wanted the cyborg or not.
    But I rendered the cyborg mat because it is more interesting. :P

There are two body injects ... they port over fine.
    The face looks really good.
    No problems moving over.

I love this character and others by the same vendor.
    I am glad they are supporting DAZ Studio too. :)

laviniagenesis.jpg
    561 x 850 - 356K
  • jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

I have Lavinia - LOVE her - but I keep forgetting I have that GenX thingy! Must find a thread on how to use and try porting Lavinia to Genesis....awesome.

edited December 1969

jakiblue said:
    I have Lavinia - LOVE her - but I keep forgetting I have that GenX thingy! Must find a thread on how to use and try porting Lavinia to Genesis....awesome.

Here is a very nice tutorial on Genx. I watch it often because I always forget:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYCapNih-A4

edited December 1969

Ippotamus said:
    jakiblue said:

Here is a very nice tutorial on Genx. I watch it often because I always forget:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYCapNih-A4

Ippotamus, THANK YOU!
    That was the EASIEST thing I've ever done. LOL!!!!
    My all time fave head morph is from Luscious curves for V4 and I am ecstatic that I can finally get it on Genesis!!!!!!!! :D :D

headmorphtest.jpg
    600 x 600 - 270K
    edited December 1969

Tried it with Lavinia too.
    Here she is in the normal human skin textures on Genesis.

Y'know, I never realized how much she looks like that actress.....um, I think she's the one that plays Rogue in the XMen movies?

I did notice with the body tho, that there was a bit of an oddity in the breasts....around the nipple area. Unfortunately can't show it here cos it would require nudity, but I'm wondering if I missed something in one of the steps. It's not hugely noticeable tho, unless you were probably doing nude renders of her.

Laviniatest.jpg
    600 x 600 - 165K
    edited December 1969

jakiblue said:

Y'know, I never realized how much she looks like that actress.....um, I think she's the one that plays Rogue in the XMen movies?

I did notice with the body tho, that there was a bit of an oddity in the breasts....around the nipple area. Unfortunately can't show it here cos it would require nudity, but I'm wondering if I missed something in one of the steps. It's not hugely noticeable tho, unless you were probably doing nude renders of her.

Hmm, did you transfer the nipple inj. over?
    I didn't in my quick transfer. But I did notice several there.

Either way, awesome render Jakiblue ... on the wishlist go the luscious curves, that is for sure. :)

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited March 2014

Greetings,

jakiblue said:

According to the Lavinia page, there's a nipple on/off pose. Did you drag that one into the set of morphs before converting?

I'm not sure that's the problem, but that they call out a specific nipple on/off morph suggests that it either may have not transferred over well, or not been included.

-- Morgan
    [Edit: Hah! Sniped... :) In any case, I'm glad you found the video helpful!]

Post edited by CypherFOX on
    edited December 1969

Oh. Oops.

No, I didn't drag the nipple morph over. :headdesk:

There's a Nipples Off, Nipples OnB1, and a Nipples OnB2. Should I have dragged all three over? There are two body morphs, and I head morph.....I just had the one head morph and the first body.

edited December 1969

Ippotamus said:
    jakiblue said:

Hmm, did you transfer the nipple inj. over?
    I didn't in my quick transfer. But I did notice several there.

Either way, awesome render Jakiblue ... on the wishlist go the luscious curves, that is for sure. :)

oh I LOVE the luscious curves product. Uses the Elite morphs btw. Can be a bit of a pain getting clothign to fit, BUT the vendor does have links to a few conversions she has done for some outfits in teh product description on the page. :D

edited March 2014

Hmmm no, Still a strange oddity on the breasts. It's kinda like...instead of being nicely rounded from the nipple to the underside of the breast, it's a bit....sharp. Can't explain it properly :sigh: It is VERY slight tho.

Where does the converted file end up, btw? I know it's in the shaping tab under Gen X....but where in the files is it?

edit: ah never mind, I found it. :D I was going to open up the .duf file and have a look in there, see if there was anything....but I forgot it was saved as a compressed file and when opening those up, it's all gooblydook.

Post edited by jakiblue on
  • greysgreys Posts: 335
    edited December 1969

jakiblue said:
    Hmmm no, Still a strange oddity on the breasts. It's kinda like...instead of being nicely rounded from the nipple to the underside of the breast, it's a bit....sharp. Can't explain it properly :sigh: It is VERY slight tho.

Where does the converted file end up, btw? I know it's in the shaping tab under Gen X....but where in the files is it?

edit: ah never mind, I found it. :D I was going to open up the .duf file and have a look in there, see if there was anything....but I forgot it was saved as a compressed file and when opening those up, it's all gooblydook.

Change the file ending to .zip, open it, and then you should be able to read it. :)

edited December 1969

Ippotamus said:
    I wasn't sure if you wanted the cyborg or not.
    But I rendered the cyborg mat because it is more interesting. :P

There are two body injects ... they port over fine.
    The face looks really good.
    No problems moving over.

I love this character and others by the same vendor.
    I am glad they are supporting DAZ Studio too. :)

Awesome. Thanks! :)

edited December 1969

jakiblue said:

Awesome, thanks for showing this, Jakiblue! :)

edited December 1969

ooooooooo where has the Generation X product gone?? Disappeared out of the store between last night and now.....

edited December 1969

jakiblue said:
    ooooooooo where has the Generation X product gone?? Disappeared out of the store between last night and now.....

Could be because an update to the product is coming soon. :)

edited December 1969

jakiblue said:

Could be because an update to the product is coming soon. :)

heh yes i discovered that last night when I was searching. :D Adding Genesis2 to it. Hopefully the upgrade price won't be TOO expensive.