- - G L E A M - - - (commercial)

Cake OneCake One Posts: 381
edited December 1969 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Hi everyone

Gleam is now on store.
Sorry i didn't put this thread earlier as i was "on the road" and just came back :)

I saw a couple a questions about it on the forum so thak you to the people who kindly responded while i was away.

This thread is meant to present you the light set, and to answer any question you may have.

Here is the PDF explaining what is Gleam and what to expect from it : http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/18408/start

Here is the best advertising i could need, an excellent render, made in one click by one of the customer who bought it and his/her quick impressions about it : http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/38052/#559486

I stay around if needed ;)

Thank you
C.

promo5.jpg
1333 x 1600 - 944K
promo6.jpg
1230 x 1600 - 480K

Comments

• Cake OneCake One Posts: 381
    edited December 1969

There seem to be an issue in DAZ 3D store right now, and GLEAM is back FULL PRICE.

I apologize for the problem, Daz has been contacted about it and the product should be back at its normal March Madness discount price very soon.

So please, pay attention if you plan to buy it or if it's already in your cart, and WAIT.

I'll keep you informed
    Thank you
    C.

edited December 1969

Hi everyone

Just to let you know that the bug has been fixed and Gleam is back on the March Madness sale!
    The price is now right :)
    Sorry for the trouble it may have cause.
    C.

• SaiyanessSaiyaness Posts: 715
    edited December 1969

Really nice, simple product and your promos are excellent. I bought it and done a couple of test renders before I went to bed last night and I was pleased. I have a lot of light sets and "go to" lighting presets for portraits but this one looked great and I was happy with the results. :) Thank you!

edited December 1969

Hi
    Thank you for your kind words

I'm a vendor but i'm also a user and i missed in my content library a light set like this one.
    I have bought myself a bunch of light set that are really good, but most of the time, they're quite complex, needing to read a long manual to understand how it works (english is not my "natural language") , and/or may take a lot of time to render (i render on a 2006 machine... I let you imagine how long it takes ;) .

As i do a lot of portraits, i needed a portrait light set, that would render quite fast and would be kinda "one click" use.

So here came Gleam... ;)

I'm really happy you like it too.
    C.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

I am very much enjoying gleam. I have a question about the presets. When I load preset 1 in DAZ Studio it loads with sun off. Is this supposed to be the way it is? It renders nicely, but I am curious... Thanks

Serene

• drinkingbuddydrinkingbuddy Posts: 350
    edited December 1969

I am very much enjoying gleam. I have a question about the presets. When I load preset 1 in DAZ Studio it loads with sun off. Is this supposed to be the way it is? It renders nicely, but I am curious... Thanks

Do a right-click on your preset and merge it into the scene - your sun should still be there.