which character is best Vic 6 Steph 6 etc?

AristocAristoc Posts: 254
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Which G2 character is best for realism?

Comments

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449
    edited December 1969

V6 and S6 are just additional gene pool shapes for G2F each with their own optimized UV mapping. Neither is better than the other, only different.

• fictionalbookshelffictionalbookshelf Posts: 837
    edited December 1969

Both figure are really nice. But for realism it really boils down to several things - their character textures, lighting, pose, the environment they are in and the textures of that environment.

If you are doing just portrait style renders then you don't have to worry about the environment of course. There are several photo realism character textures. Some of these are for V4 but they can be used on G2 Females if you have the V4 Shape for G2 Female and V4 Skins Auto Converter. Plus G2F has a few HD character textures and morph sets that are really nice and do look very realistic with the right lighting.

• XdyeXdye Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

S6 textures are better than V6, but is cos are newer, although nothing beats V6 + HD add on that inclludes HD textures

• wizwiz Posts: 1,100
    edited December 1969

That depends on how you define "realistic". I'd say S6 has a more "realistic" shape and skin, like a woman you'd meet in real life.

V6 is more detailed, especially with the HD package, but I find her to be "unnaturally perfect", like someone averaged the measurements of multiple models.

Just my take, YMMV

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,602
    edited December 1969

While I don't consider her better, V6 is probably going to have the most content created for her, and the widest audience. I consider her the gen 2 base female figure.

I like Stephanie's base figure, and Olympia's shape a lot.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

LOL! We have had App Wars, Generation Wars, so it has now came down to a single Shape vs another Shape... Content to Content...

I'm going to say the same thing I always do. It all comes down to the PERSON and what that person prefers. All are allowed to make there own choices if you ask me. Pick the one you like and use it.

• AristocAristoc Posts: 254
    edited December 1969

just nice to hear others thoughts.

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    LOL! We have had App Wars, Generation Wars, so it has now came down to a single Shape vs another Shape... Content to Content...

I'm going to say the same thing I always do. It all comes down to the PERSON and what that person prefers. All are allowed to make there own choices if you ask me. Pick the one you like and use it.

What is life without conflict?

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

icprncss said:
    Jaderail said:

What is life without conflict?Peaceful? But as I said it's really up to each, nothing wrong with asking for opinions but in the long run it will still come down to personal choice in the end.

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,800
    edited March 2014

:)

Post edited by RCDeschene on
  • jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449
    edited December 1969

Actually it is more like comparing apples to apples but asking which variety makes the best apple pie, it all comes down to personal taste.

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,378
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    icprncss said:
    Jaderail said:

What is life without conflict?

Peaceful? But as I said it's really up to each, nothing wrong with asking for opinions but in the long run it will still come down to personal choice in the end.

The voice of reason! I couldn't agree more. This is a "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" issue.