Genesis 2 generic ran away

HeraHera Posts: 1,952
edited March 2014 in The Commons

Hello!

Today I noted that my Genesis 2 generic has dissapeared from my runtine. Not the male/fem but the generic androgynous one directly beneath the Genesis 2 directory. I have no idea how I've managed to deleat that, some stupid mistake no doubt, but I want the fellow back again, since I have use for that kind of androgynous look from time to time. And I don't know how to search for it, either on my stored download files or on my account.

Please help!

Post edited by Hera on

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Where exactly was this -- is this a preset you saved? I may be mistaken, but I believe there is an androgynous dial, but I don't thin there's a preset. I think someone made a free androgynous version also.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,001
    edited December 1969

Genesis has a neuter figure in the \People\Genesis folder - Genesis 2 has two base figure, Genesis 2 Female and Genesis 2 Male, in separate folders with no neuter base.

• HeraHera Posts: 1,952
    edited December 1969

OK, then I remember incorrectly. Bet it's like fixmypcmike said - a dial I got from somewhere and can't find again.

• RenpatsuRenpatsu Posts: 828
    edited March 2014

Hmm, it's still there for me in e.g. the "Parameters" tab. Edit: It is part of the G2 Female Body Morphs it seems and there should be a FBMAndrogynous.dsf in "data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 2/Female/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Evolution Body".

Screen_Shot_2014-03-07_at_2.49_.41_PM_.png
    549 x 448 - 49K
    Post edited by Renpatsu on