Plugin Folder and Toon! Pro

So I installed my Carrara 8.5 PRO on my D drive to save space on my SSD.   Today I tried to install Toon! PRO from Digital Carver's Guild onto it, so I went to D:\Program Files\Daz 3d\Carrara8.5\Extensions and put the plugin into there, but the plugin is not available inside of Carrara 8.5 Pro.   Does anyone know how I can check to see which Extensions folder Carrara 8.5 is looking to for it's plugins?    Thanks!

Boojum

Comments

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,323

I'm going to be doing the same thing. The drive I will be putting Carrara onto already has it installed as it used to be my main C drive from my previous build.

However, when I launch Carrara from the other drive, it launches the one I have on my C drive currently. So here's the thing:

We need to completely uninstall everything from the C drive - including any remnants in the C>Users>AppData, etc., folders where Carrara (Daz3d) stores preferences and such, as it also helps to point the computer to various things. I'll also be running CCleaner after the install to clear Carrara and all of it's associates from the registry.

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,988

So I installed my Carrara 8.5 PRO on my D drive to save space on my SSD.   Today I tried to install Toon! PRO from Digital Carver's Guild onto it, so I went to D:\Program Files\Daz 3d\Carrara8.5\Extensions and put the plugin into there, but the plugin is not available inside of Carrara 8.5 Pro.   Does anyone know how I can check to see which Extensions folder Carrara 8.5 is looking to for it's plugins?    Thanks!

Boojum

this is my path to toonPro

D:\3DSoftware\DAZ 3D\Carrara8.5\Extensions\ToonPro\