Question about Genesis 2 Female(s) Morphs Bundle

dbdigital2dbdigital2 Posts: 270
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Does anyone know what exactly this adds? I see in the info "This product contains only new shapes for Genesis 2 Female(s), there are no user-facing files. " And is just a shape? So I could create the same shape with Gen2, and this is just a short cut? If my assumption is wrong, by all means let me know.

Comments

• Sal UKSal UK Posts: 432
    edited December 1969

they give you more morph dials to adjust more than you can with the basic shape. not much of an answer but they do offer a lot if you want to make your own characters without creating your own morphs in an external 3D program or deformers.

Steve.

• dbdigital2dbdigital2 Posts: 270
    edited March 2014

Ok that was my original thought from the name, but then when they said the bit about files and shapes I wondered. :) So basically the same as Genesis Evolution but for Genesis 2?

Post edited by dbdigital2 on
  • Sal UKSal UK Posts: 432
    edited December 1969

yes same type of thing but for genesis female 2.

• dbdigital2dbdigital2 Posts: 270
    edited December 1969

Thanks Sal!

• DZ_jaredDZ_jared Posts: 1,316
    edited December 1969

The note is included in all morph packs. It lets users know that when they install the product they won't see any user facing (.duf) files. There is nothing that comes with the product that can be loaded from the Content Library pane or the Smart Content pane.

Instead, after you install the morphs you will see dials for them in the Parameters and Shaping panes.