Can't find product in DAZ Shop...

vonHobovonHobo Posts: 1,654
edited February 2020 in Product Suggestions

I have been looking for this lantern in the DAZ Shop for weeks, but I just can't seem to find a lantern that matches this one.

Does anyone know which product has this particular lantern?

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• watchdog79watchdog79 Posts: 1,026

Would this one do per chance? https://www.daz3d.com/classic-oil-lamp

You may want to check these two out too for poses and such:

https://www.daz3d.com/animus-incendo-candle-collection (it contains three lanterns too)

https://www.daz3d.com/animus-incendo-poses

• vonHobovonHobo Posts: 1,654

Would this one do per chance? https://www.daz3d.com/classic-oil-lamp

You may want to check these two out too for poses and such:

https://www.daz3d.com/animus-incendo-candle-collection (it contains three lanterns too)

https://www.daz3d.com/animus-incendo-poses

Thank you for the suggestions. Those are all great, but I really want the one in the picture.

Sometimes things aren't always in the DAZ shop that are in promo images? Or maybe this particular lantern was in a discontinued product. I will keep looking. :)

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,885

You could try asking the artist, but there's no guarantee that they'll remember, or still have the scene file handy, or necessarily even answer you.

• Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 1,629

Looks like the one included in DM's Mystic Shadows at Renderosity. 

edited February 2020
    Gordig said:

You could try asking the artist, but there's no guarantee that they'll remember, or still have the scene file handy, or necessarily even answer you.

That's a great suggestion, but I have not idea how to contact the artists on the products. There is no contact link on the listings or the artist product page. 

Is there an easy way to ask the artist for something like this?

Post edited by vonHobo on

Looks like the one included in DM's Mystic Shadows at Renderosity. 

Wow! Thank you Phoenix. That's it!

• Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 1,629

Happy to help.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,885
    von Hobo said:
    Gordig said:

That's a great suggestion, but I have not idea how to contact the artists on the products. There is no contact link on the listings or the artist product page. 

Did you miss the link in my post? The artist in this case was ShibaShake, who did that particular promo render (see the signature right over the character's right shoulder). To answer your question, the usual way to contact the PA who created the product is to file a help ticket. However, as this example demonstrates, PAs do not necessarily do their own promo work, and may not have any more idea than you what other products are being used in promos. That said, they may at least be able to direct you to the actual promo artist.

Gordig said:
    von Hobo said:
    Gordig said:

Did you miss the link in my post? The artist in this case was ShibaShake, who did that particular promo render (see the signature right over the character's right shoulder). To answer your question, the usual way to contact the PA who created the product is to file a help ticket. However, as this example demonstrates, PAs do not necessarily do their own promo work, and may not have any more idea than you what other products are being used in promos. That said, they may at least be able to direct you to the actual promo artist.

OK. Thank you Gordig. Did not see the link in your response. Very helpful info and I appreciate your help.

• Merged threads, please don't double post.

Merged threads, please don't double post.

I apologize. I was directed to post in the other thread by someone here. Sorry if it caused any issues or broke any rules. I'll use the other forum from now on for my questions. I got a lot of responses there and it solved my problem.
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,387
    edited February 2020
    von Hobo said:

I apologize. I was directed to post in the other thread by someone here.

The moderator suggested you to move your post to another section, not post again there. You can do this by editing the first post of the thread.

Post edited by Leana on
    I'll just delete this one and use the other forum going forward.
    Leana said:
    von Hobo said:

I apologize. I was directed to post in the other thread by someone here.

The moderator suggested you to move your post to another section, not post again there. You can do this by editing the first post of the thread.

I didn't see in the drop-down where it could be moved to another form. It doesn't seem to be a choice. Can't even delete this thread for some reason.
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,387

It's not possible to delete threads.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Chohole said:

Thanks. I was looking for "Move" and didn't realize "Edit" was the choice.