Will Mr Hyde work in Poser?

shanemofojacksonshanemofojackson Posts: 43
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I keep screwing up and buying stuff that's not for poser. I guess I'll just eat it this time and not ask for a refund, that is, if Mr Hyde doesn't work for Poser?

It looked like it would go into the files for my Poser "Content" runtime folder, but there's nothing there when I check for it

Comments

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited March 2014

It depends on how determined you are. The shape can be easily dialed by the slider, but the mats will need to be either a) applied manually in the material room, b) converted to PoserCF through Daz Studio, or c) loaded straight via the daz files if you have Semidieu's Library Manager 2 w/ the Daz Studio plugin.

Any option you take will obviously require the DSON Importer for Poser.

/edit-added image.
    Here he is rendered in PP2014. I loaded Genesis, dialed him in, then used the his default mat (I use Semi's LM2, so I also right clicked the main bar and set Genesis' UV to M4).
    Ran him through Ezskin and voila. Ignore his eyes, there isn't anything in front of him and I have real reflections set in EzSkin.

/edit2- added closeup
    Since Genesis takes M4 mats natively, you can use any Gen4 poser mat also. Here I used an F4 mat and ran that through EzSkin again, this time ignoring the eye mats so they wouldn't white out.

These were both rendered with Render Studio 2014 lights (rdna), IDL, and SSS

MrHydeF4_poser.png
    600 x 900 - 610K
    MrHyde_poser.png
    600 x 900 - 282K
    Post edited by Lissa_xyz on
  • shanemofojacksonshanemofojackson Posts: 43
    edited December 1969

Thanks much for the Vask.

I guess I have some more homework lol