Stacking discount for Domina - Character and Outfit Bundle?

firewardenfirewarden Posts: 1,459
edited December 1969 in The Commons

The newsletter makes it sound as if buying the Domina - Character and Outfit Bundle gives everyone a 10% additional discount on March Madness. That would make it a stacking discount with the other March Madness special offers (Viking Village & Stephanie 6).

However, according to what I've read and the March Madness headers, buying multiple qualifying packages does not add to the initial 10% discount because it doesn't stack.

So, I'm confused. Does the Domina bundle gain me an additional discount if I already own Viking Village or Stepanie 6?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,447
    edited December 1969

By the main promo page this appears to be another way to get the 10% discount, not another 10% discount on top of the others.

• firewardenfirewarden Posts: 1,459
    edited December 1969

Thanks! That's what I thought. They really need to word their ads more clearly.

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

If I place just the Domina character in my cart, I get the extra discount from the Viking Village. However, if I place the bundle in the cart, I don't get the discount from the Viking Village. Is this a glitch or is this supposed to happen? Every other item from yesterday and today that are punch worthy that I place in the card are discounted the extra 10% from the Viking Village.