Bryce 7.1 Pro - Underground Overground - not a commercial although it could be one :)

LordHardDrivenLordHardDriven Posts: 937
edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

I just had to say to you David and Horo, once again outstanding work. It seems almost as if with every new release you guys make Bryce into something greater then it was before. Keep up the fantastic work.

To everyone else if you haven't checked this new product out yet then please do so I think you'll be equally impressed. Better yet do yourselves a favor and buy it. I can only wish I could but alas I'm more worried about keeping my home and utilities on with enough left over to put some food on the table. If I had the money though I'd buy this new item of David's and Horo's in a heartbeat.

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited March 2014

Just in case anyone was wondering : http://www.daz3d.com/bryce-7-1-pro-underground-overground :)

Post edited by JimmyC_2009 on
  • David BrinnenDavid Brinnen Posts: 3,136
    edited December 1969

Thanks guys for the support!

Here's a pic using some of the underground stuff and a mix of the latest fog tutorial effect.

Bryce 7.1 Pro Easy - Spooky trees in Dan's fog - by David Brinnen

The light is a single softened radial with a colour gradient.

Panoc7_fog.jpg
    1500 x 600 - 387K
  • HoroHoro Posts: 10,284
    edited December 1969

Thank you gentlemen for the free advertising. Yes, we try hard to show to DAZ 3D that Bryce is still the most amazing software they have.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,169
    edited December 1969

Wow David beautiful cave render

• Dave SavageDave Savage Posts: 2,433
    edited December 1969

And also welcome back LordHardDriven... It's good to see you're still around. :)

• BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

I bought that and the Vegetation Pro pack yesterday because I've decided to try to get Bryce into my workflow, partly for backgrounds, partly just because the render engine does kick serious donkey. I'm planning to watch all the vids before I start, and even then I'll be looking up help on YouTube I reckon!

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,284
    edited December 1969

@BlumBlumShub - thank you! To get Bryce onto your workflow is probably the best idea that has occurred to you in all times. ;-)
    If you have questions, put them up front in this forum. We all try to help, sometimes we are even successful.

• BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

Horo said:
    @BlumBlumShub - thank you! To get Bryce onto your workflow is probably the best idea that has occurred to you in all times. ;-)
    If you have questions, put them up front in this forum. We all try to help, sometimes we are even successful.

Well I got a lot of help when I entered the newbie contest for Bryce last year, so I've got good experiences so far. :D
  • GussNemoGussNemo Posts: 1,855
    edited December 1969

@LordHardDriven: As Dave said, good to see you're still around, and on the site.

@David/Horo: That package looks marvelous. Thank you both for all the hard work.