JUST RELEASED in MARCH MADNESS: EmmaAndJordi’s EJ Niebla And Claw Rings [COMMERCIAL]

EmmaAndJordiEmmaAndJordi Posts: 952
edited March 2014 in Daz PA Commercial Products

She is released just now, 40% off as part of March Madness, and punch worthy! :)

This is our new character Niebla. She comes with a set of claw rings included, that have a variety of metals and precious stones to customize them. She also has fancy body painting and makeups.

She's an elven character but can also be used for casual as you see in the promos.

Hope you like her! :)

popup_7.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 807K
popup_3.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 915K
popup_2.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 888K
popup_1.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 857K
Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 807K
Post edited by EmmaAndJordi on

Comments

• Muon QuarkMuon Quark Posts: 552
    edited December 1969

Is this character for Genesis2 Female?

Thanks.

• EmmaAndJordiEmmaAndJordi Posts: 952
    edited December 1969

Thanks.

OMG we didn't say! Yes it's for Genesis 2 Female :)

edited December 1969

Here you can see more images of her :)

popup_8.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 707K
    popup_6.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 867K
    popup_5.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 776K
    popup_4.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 926K
  • Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited March 2014

I like that her markings are whiter than her skin. Gives the impression of scarification as opposed to tattoo ink. I may attempt a custom bump map to get the markings to puff a bit like scars would.

Post edited by Lissa_xyz on
    edited December 1969

Vaskania said:
    I like that her markings are whiter than her skin. Gives the impression of scarification as opposed to tattoo ink. I may attempt a custom bump map to get the markings to puff a bit like scars would.

We did some effect to look like it bumps a little, but if you like you can put the same texture of the bodypaint as bump map, and as it is white, it may work to bump too :) It would be so great when you do a render, if you can show us! We will love it! :)

edited December 1969

Gladly! Just need to release her. lol ;)

edited December 1969

Vaskania said:
    Gladly! Just need to release her. lol ;)

Will be very soon! :)

• Muon QuarkMuon Quark Posts: 552
    edited December 1969

Thanks.

OMG we didn't say! Yes it's for Genesis 2 Female :)

No worries.
    :-)

• TenmaruTenmaru Posts: 105
    edited December 1969

Can Claw Ring be used on Genesis 2 Males as well ?

edited December 1969

Can Claw Ring be used on Genesis 2 Males as well ?

They can be used on Genesis 2 Male too, we have tested. As each claw ring is an individual prop, it can be possible to put them on other figures. We have fine-tuned the translate and scale dials so they can be adjusted with precision.

To put them on the hands of Genesis 2 Male you have to move each claw ring using translate and scale up a little the claw ring. The center of the scale is aligned with the center of geometry so it is easy.

To not having to re-do this every time you want to use them on Genesis 2 Male, you can make a folder and save Pose Presets inside for each finger. Next time you can load all the claw rings, and apply the pose presets for each one :)

• silvia365silvia365 Posts: 27
    edited December 1969

Beautiful ;-) but please what hair is this with the flowers in the
    first Picture ?

• FistyFisty Posts: 3,416
    edited December 1969

To not having to re-do this every time you want to use them on Genesis 2 Male, you can make a folder and save Pose Presets inside for each finger. Next time you can load all the claw rings, and apply the pose presets for each one :)

Faster way - instead of saving 10 pose presets select G2M and save as wearable preset, make sure all ten rings are checkmarked but none of the other stuff he may be wearing at the time. =)

edited December 1969

silvia365 said:
    Beautiful ;-) but please what hair is this with the flowers in the
    first Picture ?

The hair is ours too! :) It is called Bloomingwood Hair, and will be soon in the store too ;)

edited December 1969

Fisty said:

Faster way - instead of saving 10 pose presets select G2M and save as wearable preset, make sure all ten rings are checkmarked but none of the other stuff he may be wearing at the time. =)

Thank you very much for the tip Fisty! :)

• silvia365silvia365 Posts: 27
    edited December 1969

Wooow great I wait :-)

Thanks for the quick answer, have a nice day :)

edited December 1969

silvia365 said:
    Wooow great I wait :-)

Thanks for the quick answer, have a nice day :)

Yay! Thank you! :)

edited December 1969

Hi! "Niebla And Claw Rings" is released just now, 40% off as part of March Madness, and punch worthy! :)

edited March 2014

Gorgeous girl. Here's my first render with her. Haven't played with the bump mapping at all yet.

Credits: Forest Dryad- Mada/Thorne/Sarsa, Enchanted Island- ArtCollab, Wild Orchid Hair- Goldtassel/Propschick, Idiko Dancer- SWAM/Goldtassel, Ecomantics- DimensionTheory, Adv Ambient Lights & Presets- AgeofArmour/DimensionTheory, LDP-R (dome)- Dreamlight

DS4.6, PhotoshopCS6, Niktools

Niebla.jpg
    1000 x 1294 - 796K
    Post edited by Lissa_xyz on
    edited December 1969

Vaskania said:
    Gorgeous girl. Here's my first render with her. Haven't played with the bump mapping at all yet.

Credits: Forest Dryad- Mada/Thorne/Sarsa, Enchanted Island- ArtCollab, Wild Orchid Hair- Goldtassel/Propschick, Idiko Dancer- SWAM/Goldtassel, Ecomantics- DimensionTheory, Adv Ambient Lights & Presets- AgeofArmour/DimensionTheory, LDP-R (dome)- Dreamlight

DS4.6, PhotoshopCS6, Niktools

OMG This is awesome! Looks fantastic with that wild look, and great attention to details! Thank you so much for showing us! When you post another please show us!

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,128
    edited December 1969

Great looking render Vaskania... nice combination of elements works very well together! I have Niebla in my cart .. hopefully she makes my final cut as my total $$ is a little high today.....and I also found the Forest Dryad vines in my runtime (for V4 but can autofit)

edited December 1969

Thanks guys. :)

MrPoser: The forest dryad outfit autofits nicely, and for the crown prop, it's default position is pretty spot on, I just had to scale it up a tad. During autofit I used full body for the main suit, pants for the leg vines and shirt for the necklace. IIRC there's an arm cuff in there as well that I also used shirt on.

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited March 2014

I'd be genuinely interested in a pack of claw rings. Especially if for both genders and in several styles. Or even taloned metal gauntlets (could be used for science-fiction and mediaeval art).

Post edited by Xenomorphine on
  • nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,276
    edited December 1969

Love her!

scowl.jpg
    1507 x 1286 - 2M
    edited December 1969

MrPoser said:
    Great looking render Vaskania... nice combination of elements works very well together! I have Niebla in my cart .. hopefully she makes my final cut as my total $$ is a little high today.....and I also found the Forest Dryad vines in my runtime (for V4 but can autofit)

Thank you very much MrPoser! :) Also will love to see the renders! :)

edited December 1969

I'd be genuinely interested in a pack of claw rings. Especially if for both genders and in several styles. Or even taloned metal gauntlets (could be used for science-fiction and mediaeval art).

We don't know when but maybe we do something like that ;)

edited December 1969

nemesis10 said:
    Love her!

Wow! Looks amazing! We love fantasy scenes! And we see you put our Dangling Circlets and Elven Necklaces! Thank you very much! :)

edited December 1969

Just remember that today is the last day Niebla is 40% off and gets +1 punch! :)

• RenpatsuRenpatsu Posts: 828
    edited December 1969

Just returned from an internet-less holiday so she is in my wishlist for now as I am counting on a catch-up sale in the end :)

She looks really gorgeous and love the combination with the claw rings and her tattoos. Anyway, looking forward to her and she'll end up in my cart for sure :) I grew rather fond of your characters and accessories :)

edited December 1969

Renpatsu said:
    Just returned from an internet-less holiday so she is in my wishlist for now as I am counting on a catch-up sale in the end :)

She looks really gorgeous and love the combination with the claw rings and her tattoos. Anyway, looking forward to her and she'll end up in my cart for sure :) I grew rather fond of your characters and accessories :)

Reading this is so great! Thanks a lot for your support, it means a lot for us :)