How do I add Anatomical Elements to my model ?

mattrem97mattrem97 Posts: 0

Hi

I lately bought "Alistair HD for Genesis 8 Male", but I can't get one thing done.

How do I attach GENITALIA to my model ?

I TRIED to add them just like hair or clothes but NOTHING happens ...

Do I need something else ?

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

You need to have bought one at least one of the pro-bundles of whichever sex you require the AE for

• The thing you can in the Alistair HD for Genesis 8 Male, ahem, package are the materials that you apply to the anatomical elements. The elements themselves come with Genesis 8 Male pro bundles and are indeed applied like hair and clothes. If you have them, they'll be in the Anatomy section of the G8M content library.

• Yeah, this is one of the most confusing things you'll find when you start using Daz Studio, you need to buy/aquire an adult Pro Bundle i.e. Victoria 7/8 Pro or Michael 7/8 Pro for whatever generation you want anatomical elements for. Because this site is 'Family Friendly' it isn't explained anywhere even though most of the promo images in the shop show a lot of skin but that's a different rant entirely. Note that alternative 3rd party 'anatomical elements' are available at another place.

Best Wishes
    Steve.

• ProtegeArtsProtegeArts Posts: 36

Sorta late to this, but will buying the expansion starter series for 8 work?