просьба создать для русскоговорящего населения видео инструкции и книги пользователя

fad1802fad1802 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Daz SDK Developer Discussion

просьба создать для русскоговорящего населения видео инструкции и книги пользователя либо создать копию сайта где программы разработчиков были ориентированны и для русских как за рубежом так и для Россиян

png
png
Мое_фото_1.png

Comments

• rbtwhizrbtwhiz Posts: 2,178
    edited December 1969

I do not speak/read/write Russian, so I've used a few online tools to understand what you have posted. I hope they have not butchered your meaning too badly.

Google Translate:

request for a Russian-speaking population and video instruction book or user to create a copy of the site where the software developers have been oriented and Russian both abroad and for the Russians
    Bing:
    Please create for the Russian-speaking population video instructions and user, or create a copy of the book, the site where developers were directed and for Russians abroad and for Russians

Babylon:
    Please create a Russian-speaking population video instructions and the book user either to create a copy of the site where the program developers have been commentaries and for Russians abroad and for Russians

The reality of the situation is that the Software Development team at DAZ 3D is small - in fact, the entire company is much smaller than many seem to think. We do not have the resources that would be required to support another development community - much less one in an unfamiliar language or the inevitable requests for others that would follow once that proverbial door was opened. Nobody on the team reads/writes/understands/speaks the Russian language and so we would have to rely on problematic translation tools (the same ones you could be using right now) and/or costly services to communicate on topics that are already difficult to communicate on in our native language. I do not mean to discourage you, as I am glad to see an interest in such a thing... and I will pass it along... but I feel I have to be straightforward in telling you that I do not foresee DAZ 3D taking this on any time soon. Apologies, I realize that is probably not the response you were looking for.

-Rob