New Search Tool and an uninstaller that shows up in Controll Panel Windows 10

The search tool in Daz is pretty hit or miss and I have a lot of content installed in my computer. I have tried searching the content library using the product name and the vendor name etc and the product isn't showing up. I use Windows 10 so I open up file explorer and navigate to my Daz library then do a search using file explor and find  the product that way then drag and drop the .duf file into my scene. SmithMicro claims that the next iteration of Poser will have a better search tool but I'll believe it when I see it. So bottom line: we need a better search tool in Daz.

I would also like to have an uninstaller for Daz that shows up in the control panel and completely removes the program. I'm not convinced that uninstalling with Dim does that.

Comments

• Smart Content has more search options than the Content Library - if you use the Products tab it's pretty easy to find a set you know the name for, and you then have all the files listed by category (which is usually helpful, though I do find some complex shader sets need to use the right-click>Show Asset In menu to see the step-by-step folder structure).

Uninstalling should not remove settings, that is standard pactice (though it would be nice to have a "factory reset" option - there used to be one, however, so it's possible it cuased more harm than good).