Japanese (Kawaii) style twintail hair for Gf8

Is there a skilled Hair Figure artist who can make a true Japanese (Kawaii) style twintail hair for Gf8?
See the images below for variations on the theme.
Important features of the style are:
1) Tails high up on the side of the head.
2) Square fringe.
3) Back center parting.

Important rigging/morphing features:
1) The tails on the sides of the head should be adjustable to enable a higher or lower tail position.
2) Tails must have several bones as well as morphs to adjust the position and shape of the tails for different head positions and for poses where the tails are being held.
3) Front fringe must be square but morphs to split/separate the fringe or change its length and shape would be nice.
4) Length and shape of the tails should be morphable.

dForce:
If possible the hair should be dForce compatible to allow easy natural hair flow. However, I accept that this may not be possible with the current system.

Textures:
Modern high quality, Iray compatible, textures with a range of colours would be a great plus.

imageimageimage

imageimageimage

unnamed.jpg
512 x 320 - 78K
image_1.jpg
326 x 282 - 70K
image7.jpg
290 x 462 - 40K
tumblr_ml78z9wFvM1qzek1to1_400.png
400 x 361 - 203K
fundamental-twintail-01-800x533.jpg
800 x 533 - 62K

Comments

• IsaacNewtonIsaacNewton Posts: 1,300
    edited February 2020

PS:

I have Emiko Hair (see picture below) and this comes close but lacks the tail bones and morphs for effective posing in poses where the head is not upright or where the tails are being held, also the tails are not high on the side of the head and this is not adjustable..

Emiko Hair for Genesis 8 Female(s) in Vendor, Propschick,  3D Models by Daz 3D

Post edited by Chohole on
  • IsaacNewtonIsaacNewton Posts: 1,300

Thanks Chohole. Got both of those. The main issue is lack of morphs and bones. Kanade Hair is closest but the lack of posability for those long tails sadly reduces its usefulness. I'm looking for a hair where the tails can be morphed in shape flexibly and independently. So that needs either lots of bones or dForce (ideally both).