edited February 2020 in Product Suggestions

Would love some skin overlays

1. Sunburn

2. Blush

3. Chicken pox/measles

4 skin rash

5. Birth marks

6.zits/blemish

7. cold (red nose, pale, watery eyes etc.)

we have a lot of scars, bruises, tattoos and makeup but not a lot of skin conditions.

Post edited by Serene Night on

Comments

• DripDrip Posts: 1,182

Don't forget about goose bumps!

• Great idea, Serene Night (and Drip)! Skin discolouration patches (dark and light) and patches of rough skin would be helpful additions as well for character realism! :) It be really great to have a "skin detail overlay" add-on similar to Discobob and Zev0s brilliant Skin Builder 8 but that worked for both male and female characters :)

• Any preference for how these would be implemented? Diffuse overlays vs. geometry shells vs. LIE vs. the new 4-layer shader?

Tim

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032
    Timotheus said:

Any preference for how these would be implemented? Diffuse overlays vs. geometry shells vs. LIE vs. the new 4-layer shader?

Tim

Well via the 4 layer shader I think is if you try to match biological reality of light & material behavior with the PBR / iRay world I think, without a lot of expertise, would work best; but do it the way that gets the most realistic results in PBR/iRay in reality.

• a good idea Serene

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,602

I've long wanted a blush feature and a way to depict a sick person suffering from something like measles. Although there are outbreak type products in the store they change the skin to a Zombie look which is more horror than what I want.