Can't see item price in order?

KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
edited December 1969 in The Commons

When I go into my Account and look at an order I can't see how much I really paid for one item.
????
And how should I compare the price I paid with an actual price if it is less than 30 days and I want to contact Support about a partial refund?
How to prove?
Helllllllooooooo?
Daz???????????
Do you think that is funny?

Comments

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,316
    edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    When I go into my Account and look at an order I can't see how much I really paid for one item.
    ????
    And how should I compare the price I paid with an actual price if it is less than 30 days and I want to contact Support about a partial refund?
    How to prove?
    Helllllllooooooo?
    Daz???????????

I only realised this the other day, the price you actually pay is on the email receipt, but I would much rather it was also on the invoice in my Account.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    ????
    How to prove?
    Helllllllooooooo?
    Daz???????????

I only realised this the other day, the price you actually pay is on the email receipt, but I would much rather it was also on the invoice in my Account.

I don't have fast access to mails older than one week - I do have fast access to my account ...
    ???
    I think I will contact support ...

edited December 1969

Well - Support wanted to know what I am talking about - I sent them screenshots ... at least they reacted and didn't ignore me.

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

I always save the email receipts, and I have a running spreadsheet that I update each time I purchase something. I know, masochistic to say the least, but it helps me budget how much I spend at all the 3D stores each month.

Having the actual price you pay for an item on the store invoice, though, would be a nice addition.

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631
    edited December 1969

Miss B said:
    I always save the email receipts, and I have a running spreadsheet that I update each time I purchase something. I know, masochistic to say the least, but it helps me budget how much I spend at all the 3D stores each month.

Having the actual price you pay for an item on the store invoice, though, would be a nice addition.

don't tell them its a nice addition
    they could believe that

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Miss B said:

Wasn't this talked about when the shiny new store (that couldn't do anything right) was first introduced? I've got a sinking feeling we were told the sort of invoice breakdown we were used to in the old store wasn't possible. Or maybe it was one of the hidden features no-one knew how to use...?
    edited December 1969

No ... up to december we got orders that showed the real price paid for an item ...

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,738
    edited December 1969

Strange that they have removed that - let us know what they say.

edited December 1969

I am getting desperate - they don't understand me.
    I added screenshots of store order page and mail order ...
    They get hung up on the Grand Totel being the same in Mail and Store - and what do I think they owe me?
    I am saying again and again that they don't owe me, that it is just a display problem, that something changed between December and January and the webteam should change it back.
    The answer is again: but the price seems to be same?
    AAAAARGH ...
    This request is now open since March 17th and has 17 messages ... and isn't getting anywhere.

Sorry, maybe somebody else could try and has better luck in finding somebody who understands the problem.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited April 2014

Umm... the issue is all the discount codes that get applied I believe. I can not know for sure but this is my guess, the store side can be set to properly handle the codes so you pay the correct price but is limited in what it can display. I think it defaults to what the higest Discount is and that is all it can show with the current software in use. It would take special coding to build one that showed them all or a processed them all to then be displayed. Which they have not done as of yet. Remember folks the software in use was not designed for digital items in the first place but real items that had a fixed in stock number and other such real world things. I my self think DAZ 3D have done a very good job getting the store to do what it does to this point.

And as I just posted in another thread the Forums are run by other Users for the users with DAZ 3D employees looking in from time to time. Feature requests and store side things are best handled with Tickets. Those go to the people at DAZ 3D who can then handle them. The ticket system may seem slow but it is the real door to the people who really can get things done.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Umm... the issue is all the discount codes that get applied I believe. I can not know for sure but this is my guess, the store side can be set to properly handle the codes so you pay the correct price but is limited in what it can display. I think it defaults to what the higest Discount is and that is all it can show with the current software in use. It would take special coding to build one that showed them all or a processed them all to then be displayed. Which they have not done as of yet. Remember folks the software in use was not designed for digital items in the first place but real items that had a fixed in stock number and other such real world things. I my self think DAZ 3D have done a very good job getting the store to do what it does to this point.

And as I just posted in another thread the Forums are run by other Users for the users with DAZ 3D employees looking in from time to time. Feature requests and store side things are best handled with Tickets. Those go to the people at DAZ 3D who can then handle them. The ticket system may seem slow but it is the real door to the people who really can get things done.

Well ... as I wrote in the message you are replying to: the store CAN do it - because it did until December.
    It doesn't need special coding that isn't existant. It DID work until December ...

As for the writing in the forum - I am hoping somebody else is opening a ticket that is a native English speaker - as obviously people don't read my messages thoroughly.
    Maybe it is too hard to understand my english.

edited December 1969

My point was the Sales now are different from before which you did not bother to take into view from my post either. So we both only read the parts we wanted too. I was also trying to point out to the others they should send tickets as posting here will not help but a ticket with a feature request might. But I did not come fully out and say that till now.

edited December 1969

Sales are not different since January. Sales in December were the same buy two, get 50% off ... so that's not the reason.
    Apart from that, the store CAN show the prices for the single items in an order.
    It does show them in the cart, before hitting "proceed to checkout".
    It does show them in the order confirmation mails.
    It just doesn't show them in my account in the store.

edited December 1969

I stand corrected, I did not remember a sale from before that did the extra 10% off for adding extra items to the cart that was already discounted. I did say my post was only a guess. I humbly bow away now...

edited December 1969

It's ok - the problem is not solved by us anyway.
    The problem is the Support staff not really reading my messages ...
    Like I said, they always answer with "the Total is the same" or the "how much do you think we owe you" ...

edited April 2014

I am not sure, but sometimes looking desperate seems to help a bit ... they read my message! :)
    My help request is closed, but with the message that my problem is being sent to the web team ...
    *fingers crossed*

Post edited by Kerya on