Not sure if I downloaded Bryce correctly?

danmowrydanmowry Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

I'm sorry - I believe my last post about this didn't go through correctly - I can't find it anywhere. So pardon if this is a repeat.

I have, in my account, the Lightning.exe set of files and the BryceProContent.exe as well.

However, when I install and let the installation path point to wherever it seems to default to - it says Bryce can't be found. So, if I'm not mistaken I haven't properly downloaded the actual Bryce 7 Pro application itself?

I keep going in circles in my account's Product Library. The files are there - and I've downloaded those two. However, the Lightning and Pro Content aren't the base program, right?

Where do I go to get that base program downloaded?

-Thanks

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

You should find that, under Bryce 7

In my product library it says

Bryce 7
    Bryce 7 Pro Upgrade

Bryce_7-2.jpg
    694 x 368 - 94K
    bryce_7-1.jpg
    694 x 368 - 91K
  • David BrinnenDavid Brinnen Posts: 3,136
    edited December 1969

danmowry said:
    I'm sorry - I believe my last post about this didn't go through correctly - I can't find it anywhere. So pardon if this is a repeat.

I have, in my account, the Lightning.exe set of files and the BryceProContent.exe as well.

However, when I install and let the installation path point to wherever it seems to default to - it says Bryce can't be found. So, if I'm not mistaken I haven't properly downloaded the actual Bryce 7 Pro application itself?

I keep going in circles in my account's Product Library. The files are there - and I've downloaded those two. However, the Lightning and Pro Content aren't the base program, right?

Where do I go to get that base program downloaded?

-Thanks

Hi Danmowry,

This document by Horo is very helpful. http://horo.ch/docs/mine/pdf/BryceContent_v4.pdf

Also, if you want to check the version you have installed once you have got it running Bryce 7.1 Pro - Help, About Bryce - a short video by David Brinnen

You will also find very many Bryce tutorials here on diverse topics, http://www.bryce-tutorials.info/