232 x 268 - 65K
    Screenshot 2024-01-16 130048.png
    892 x 464 - 50K
    Screenshot 2024-01-16 130216.png
    780 x 382 - 198K
  • csbond2csbond2 Posts: 46
    csbond2 said:

Here are the screen shots

Just wanted to add that I changed the file name to content repacked the product and it worked perfectly. It's a few extra steps but at least I know I can get it to work. If you have any suggestions how to make it work from to get go let me know..
  • robertswwwrobertswww Posts: 764

csbond2 said:

Just wanted to add that I changed the file name to content repacked the product and it worked perfectly. It's a few extra steps but at least I know I can get it to work. If you have any suggestions how to make it work from to get go let me know..

@csbond2 You did the right thing, as some 3D publishers use Zip tools that are not as universally compatible, and Content Wizard can't read them. Unpacking and re-zipping the folder will almost always solve the "No User Facing Files were detected in the product" error. 

• RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,371

csbond2 said:

Spoke to you about not being able to open files and getting error messages.will post error messages and a screen shot of the file to show that it can be opened manually.

Ok, I am waiting smiley

csbond2 said:

Spoke to you about not being able to open files and getting error messages.will post error messages and a screen shot of the file to show that it can be opened manually.

Ok, I am waiting smiley

I had posted just a little above where I had figured out how to make it work. The ones that weren't working were not in a content folder. And when it didn't see the content folder it was having trouble so I'm putting the ones that aren't in the content folder in one then rezipping it and it works beautifully after that but thank you for getting back to me.
    edited January 18

robertswww said:

csbond2 said:

@csbond2 You did the right thing, as some 3D publishers use Zip tools that are not as universally compatible, and Content Wizard can't read them. Unpacking and re-zipping the folder will almost always solve the "No User Facing Files were detected in the product" error. 

Thank you.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

csbond2 said:

RiverSoftArt said:

csbond2 said:

Ok, I am waiting smiley

I had posted just a little above where I had figured out how to make it work. The ones that weren't working were not in a content folder. And when it didn't see the content folder it was having trouble so I'm putting the ones that aren't in the content folder in one then rezipping it and it works beautifully after that but thank you for getting back to me.

Not a problem! I am glad you got it working

• c567591ac567591a Posts: 39

@RiverSoftArt - any chance of updates?

I'd love for it to know that the DAZ content is in PRODUCT_NAME\My Library\...  or whatever folders above what we need and just ignore those upper level folders and install from the proper level.  Thats my biggest issue with it.

c567591a said:

@RiverSoftArt - any chance of updates?

I'd love for it to know that the DAZ content is in PRODUCT_NAME\My Library\...  or whatever folders above what we need and just ignore those upper level folders and install from the proper level.  Thats my biggest issue with it.

I am not sure I understand what you mean.