Auto Muscle Enhancer HD [Commercial]

Comments

• leemoon_c43b45a114leemoon_c43b45a114 Posts: 844
    edited December 2021

Hi everyone!

I hope all are doing well as the year draws to a close. :)

Here's a monochrome render from this morning.  Milo (of Croton) dialed down from a more extreme physique.  He's a bit more on the realistic end of the spectrum from some other versions of him I've been working on. 

G8.1M with AME at 25%, ASE at 50%, Ronen at 25%, Brute and Maxx at 10%, Swole Hercules @25%, some of their heads and/or bodies dialed more/less, and various other physique/shaping parameters thrown in.

I also added a wee bit of Dolb's HD morphs in to give a little bit of skin texture/folds.  Not that you can tell in black and white, but he's using the Lincoln textures which give a nice golden tan glow to the skin.

Not super muscled, nor particularly defined, just a nice beefy, muscle physique on this.

Lee

ContemporaryMiloPose-BandW.jpg
    1855 x 2400 - 1M
    Post edited by leemoon_c43b45a114 on
  • inquireinquire Posts: 2,099

It's a beautiful job. What are the  Dolb's HD morphs .  . . to give a little bit of skin texture/folds? And what are the Lincoln textures?

edited December 2021

inquire said:

It's a beautiful job. What are the  Dolb's HD morphs .  . . to give a little bit of skin texture/folds? And what are the Lincoln textures?

Thank you, inquire!

The Dolb HD Details morphs are part of the Dolb character set:  https://www.daz3d.com/dolb-hd-for-ollie-8

I use his HD Details parameters (body and head) at low.power to get some fine wrinkles on some characters.  Or more full strength for a more aged/worn looking character.

And here's Lincoln, though I really only use the skin and hair, not the character:  https://www.daz3d.com/lincoln-character-and-hair-for-genesis-8-males 

Lincoln's a great character, just not one that I would use in my renders.  At least not without dialing him in with more aged figures.  The skin does give a really nice glowy, airbrushed, golden tan effect.

Here's the color version of Contemporary Milo to show you what I mean.  It's been contrast enhanced in Photoshop in this image.

Lee

ContemporaryMiloPose.jpg
    1855 x 2400 - 2M
  • I happened to notice that DMaster appears to have been active recently. I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I hope he is well, as I'm sure all here do.

Oh, great! How is DMaster active?

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

I would love to hear from him.

I have had a couple of days off (thank you Covid 19) and was reworking my older character from scratch.

What do you think?

Scott Mainz 8.1 ME 8.1 Max HD 125 8.0 12 40 ++ Magma 000 Degrees.png
    1536 x 2048 - 1M

Very fine work. Like the veins especially.

Thank you. This was just a base G8M with AME at 65 and then lots of dialing and a little Mesh Grabbing.

Here is another picture with him looking at the camera.

0 Scott Mainz 8.1 ME 8.1 Max HD 125 8.0 12 40 ++ Magma 000 Degrees.png
    1536 x 2048 - 1M
    edited December 2021

He is a Meso-Endomorph. I was going for a heavyweight wrestler/MMA fighter type.

Post edited by Sigurd on

Yes, I think you've got that: a heavyweight wrestler/MMA fighter.

Thank you for your kind comments.

•  

Nice to see everyone back at work again!  Leemoon, I love the look of that guy! Sigurd, that character just exudes hardness!

Here is a taste of my own project, trying to emulate AME on the G8.1F Platform. this is actually G8.1F using the HD textures from the Raw-Gertha product. Plenty of ASE and AME inspiration to build the bicep split and the extra hand bend AME emulations. All with their own master controllers. Also a bit of Massive and the 2021 Stylized product. I think I am at least closing in on something workable on the Female platform. Looks like DMaster last checked in on 3 December, hoping his holiday is going well. TD

G8.1F AME sim.jpg
    927 x 1200 - 561K
  • Excellent work, Sigurd and Terry!

Always a joy to see what you two cook up.  I'm always inspired by you. :)

Here's a character I dialed up a few days ago.  AME/ASE set at a relatively low amount on him.  Even at low intensity, he benefits from that extra physique shaping/detail.  I continue to use AME/ASE on every G8/G8.1 Male.  Easily the best money I've spent on a product.

Lee

CamoGuy-1.jpg
    1855 x 2400 - 2M
    CamoGuy-2.jpg
    1855 x 2400 - 2M
    CamoGuy-3.jpg
    1855 x 2400 - 2M

Great work leemoon! I agree with your estimation of this product. I personally would rank this as the most useful product I have ever used. There is so much versatility. I have created so many characters that look so very different.

It is kind of like salt in a recipe. You can use a little or a lot and it enhances the dish in different ways.

BTW awesome calves!

• Thank you, Sigurd!

I'm still working on my Camo Guy character a bit, but I think he's coming along nicely.

I took inspiration from your Scott Mainz character and dialed AME up to 50% or so on Camo Guy with a few shaping adjustments here and there (mostly to accomodate the pose.)

This is what he looks like now that he's been hitting Gym DMaster more often. :)

Lee

KahaleBodybuilder-Pose-1.jpg
    1855 x 2400 - 2M

Wow! That is really cool!

Those are great abs. I have never been happy with lower abs on my character.

leemoon_c43b45a114 said:

Thank you, Sigurd!

I'm still working on my Camo Guy character a bit, but I think he's coming along nicely.

I took inspiration from your Scott Mainz character and dialed AME up to 50% or so on Camo Guy with a few shaping adjustments here and there (mostly to accomodate the pose.)

This is what he looks like now that he's been hitting Gym DMaster more often. :)

Lee

Really sensational work, Lee, on all of these renders.

DMaster checked in December 3? Where? I hope that means he plans to be back. Has anyone contacted him?

edited December 2021

Thank you, Sigurd and Inquire!!

Here's an update to an AME enhanced character I posted in the Orc Horde thread.

I kept tinkering with the character and decided to square off the torso (primarily waist and lats adjustments.). The initial shape comes from Orc Horde (50%) with Orc Horde Head Shape 6 (25%) and Swole Fibo (25%).

I then used some of the muscularity type morphs to refine the physique.  Nose Tip depth/height and Nose Ridge/Bridge width pretty much took care of the nose.  I had to use some existing Orc/Pointy ears morphs dialed into the negative to normalize the ears.

Auto Muscle Enhancer is set at 25% and I also use some HD details dialed in to to give additional interest to the body/head (Dark Guard HD detail morphs work well at medium-ish values.)

That's the broad strokes of where I am with this particular figure.  The main idea started with a simple combo of Orc Horde and Swole Fibo.  I've been using combinations of: AME, Swole Fibo, and Swole Hercules at low/medium settings to blend with other figures with good results.

And here's the render showing this more compact muscular fellow.  I *think* the torso works well for him.  I usually do more v-shaped torsos, but I'm liking the look here.

I hope some find this an interesting character combo! :)

Lee

HumanizedOrcHordeSquared.jpg
    2224 x 1251 - 1M
    Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Wow! That is great. I was thinking of doing something similar but was afraid I would not be able to adequately deal with the ears.

• Glad you like him, Sigurd!

The ears were the part that I was most concerned about if I wanted a human version of Orc Horde.  I used the ear morphs from some other Orc figures and the HFS pointy ear morphs to tone them down.  The ears turned out well after a minute or two of experimentation with those other morphs.

While I typically do stylized characters, the body on Orc Horde/Fibo has a more realistic athletic/muscular body type.  I like it a lot.  I can work on the head (narrow the mouth a little bit more) to work towards something more real world.  We'll see how that pans out. :)

Lee

• Nice work Lee, and the mouth should be adjustable with the existing morphs. I always try to make something that blends well with others.

Very fine work, Lee. I really like this character.

• Continue to Love your work Lee!

Happy Holidays to all the AME fans!

Messing around with Anime characters and threw this together today in between setting up dinner.

Elsa ported over from G8F, 35% AME (-20%  Negative body), 70% ASE, Wicked G3F costume with customized textures, Snowman from Z.  TD

Elsa AME.jpg
    900 x 900 - 637K
    edited December 2021

Thank you, GhostofMacbeth, inquire, and Terry! :)

I did make some small adjustments to my human Orc Horde character and I think I'll call him finished, at least for now.  It was a wonderful challenge to see if I could do it.

Great holiday render, Terry!!

Lee

OrcHordeHumanVariation.jpg
    2224 x 1251 - 1M
    OrcHordeHumanVariation-BandW.jpg
    2224 x 1251 - 877K

Looks terrific, Lee.

• Thank you, inquire!!

I only tag a few of my dial-spun creations as faves in my content library.  This is one of them.  I like that he has a bit more of a real world look to his body.  Muscular but not too over the top. We've all seen my usual attempts, so this guy is an attempt to spin up a character with less of a stylized look.  I also wanted him to fit in to scenes with the Orc Horde (in his orc form.) :)

Lee

• Well now I want to see the Orc and Human variations side by side! TD :)

Great work leemoon! It looks very well thought out and realistic.

• terry_duquetteterry_duquette Posts: 252
    edited December 2021

leemoon_c43b45a114 said:

Thank you, inquire!!

I only tag a few of my dial-spun creations as faves in my content library.  This is one of them.  I like that he has a bit more of a real world look to his body.  Muscular but not too over the top. We've all seen my usual attempts, so this guy is an attempt to spin up a character with less of a stylized look.  I also wanted him to fit in to scenes with the Orc Horde (in his orc form.) :)

Lee

Well Lee, you got me thinking about the opposite, I usually stay away from very much "stylization", but I wanted to do something with Toon Dwayne and AME. So this is 50% Toon Dwayne, 25% Vladmir with scars and beard. Textures, dirt and cuts from Fredels G3F Retro Heroine, darkened slightly. 40% AME with various ASE Tuning, 100% EZ Flex on the Right Arm only (He is holding that Stylized oversize D-Form'd axe after all!). And some additional Right arm SWM veins. This was actually a lot of fun not being restricted to something that looks at least a little realistic. Thanks for the reverse inspiration! TD 

An extra edit! I thought about this axe man, and the fairly recent product {Arm of the Demon King} and used the X-Splitter tool to make two additional right arm morphs. This guy is right handed after all, to enhance just his right arm some more. Might have "overcooked the shoulder" a-bit! :)

AME Axe Man.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 538K
    AME Axe Man Arm 1.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 544K
    Post edited by terry_duquette on