Rigged car seats and booster seats

There has been some recent releases of strollers for infants and now I would really love to have some rigged car seats and booster seats for infants, toddlers and children so that I could do scenes with families in cars.

Comments

• alan bard newcomeralan bard newcomer Posts: 2,130
    edited March 2020

do retro..  didn't even have seat belts when I was a kid, seat belts for my kids (50 now) and car seats for Grand (25) ...
    ---
    if not in Daz.. Just google "3d model baby seats"

Post edited by alan bard newcomer on
  • nabob21nabob21 Posts: 957

I could but that doesn't really work if your scene has modern cars.

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,032

In winter of 53/54, my family was in a head-on colision with a drunk driver on a back highway in New Mexico, no seatbelts, no safety glass. My mother and I went into the dash & windshield. I lost part of my skull, skin. My mother almost lost her arm and had her hips crushed. We lost the family dog. One of my early memories was of my dad a few years later installing airplane seatbelts into a new car to the frame. By the time my son was 5.5 months old, on the way to work in a snow storm in Utah, he in his car seat, we were in a 15 car pile-up on black ice. My car was totalled. We had bruises only where the car seat belts grabbed us. That was in 1978. We have a history in my family that everyone buckles up, or the car does not move. Drives my adult friends nuts when I am at the wheel.

But, it was possible for seatbelts to be in cars from mid-1950s on, lap at first. Later, a detachable shoulder, later a pullover shoulder harness. Now add in pillows. Car seats, booster seats... all have to meet safety standards depending on ages of the children. Some are built in to the vehicles. 

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052
    edited March 2020
    nabob21 said:

There has been some recent releases of strollers for infants and now I would really love to have some rigged car seats and booster seats for infants, toddlers and children so that I could do scenes with families in cars.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/3968856/#Comment_3968856 explains how to do seatbelts using dForce.

(Edit for typo)

Post edited by frankrblow on