Fit Control causes (again) heavy problems

Hey, I don't know why, but adding Fit Control to clothes cause really much problems.

I just added it and my daz studio is kinda freeeezing.... I try to remove it, but the remove window appears and dissapears again and again because the engine is kinda killed from the script.

Have other users also such problems with it?

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,885

Nope.

• I've used Fit Control a number of times, never had any appreciable problems with it.

• LoonyLoony Posts: 1,817

Okay thanks for the Feedback, I will uninstall it and try to reinstall it, maybe I have something broken files :<

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

Could it be that you had Studio open for a while and changed what was in the scene several times? That is when I get problems with Fit Control: lots of character/clothing changes or deleting and opening several scenes without restarting Studio.

No I did open the studio and added fit control to morph a shirt a bit up and then freeeze...

I also had it one time, that fit control made my savefile 700mb big, normal is 20-40mb

• MrDarck, your second post says it all.  You're increasing the complexity of any garments your figure is wearing , and you may be bumping up against your computer's RAM usage limits, leading to slow responses, freezing, or crashing. 

Increasing the morphs of an item increases the memory needed, even when those morphs aren't used in the scene.  

My Task Manager didnt had Problems and I have 32GB Ram.

So... no no Ram Problems.

• Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,587
    edited March 2020

It happens with Fit Control for Genesis 8 when I push "Cancel " button when the figure gets anatomy elements (G8 eyelashes). Zev0 is doing an update.

Post edited by Noah LGP on

hmm, yeah my figures have always anatomical elements (if the skin doesnt have it drawed on it; only works at girls). I don't like the mannequin style, they should look real always.

• Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,587

Try Fit Control without anatomy elements (G8 eyelashes, fibermesh eyebrows, wings, ...).

but... I use that stuff, so how could it help me if I have to disable it? hmmm

I use now more dforce+meshgrabber, sadly meshgrabber make the movement not really smooth :(