sesame street street set

sesame street street set

Comments

• Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,693

Just out of curiosity - Are you after a replica or just something in that style? Are you interested in a 'real' street set (360 degrees) or a TV/Movie facade set (no backsides to the buildings and probably nothing over to the sides out of shot either). If the latter, would you want a support structure at the backs? (wooden beams holding up the facade).

Not that I've got time to make it at the moment but this would be handy info for someone who might.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,744

there is a brownstone that gives a bit of the Urban American inner city feel,  certainly not a replice of the TV set,  but might be open to some kit bashing.

https://www.daz3d.com/new-york-brownstones

• The Brownstone set might work with regard to the 123 Sesame Street residence.  If only there were some buildings that would be used for creating the Fix-it Shop and Hooper's Store.

I was considering creating a replica of the early 1980s set, as that was from the best years of the series.  Plus there is the Felton puppet characters that would make good Muppets.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

and oscar's can smiley

the sesame street street has a 'lived in' look.  hop scotch ready and double jump rope

• "Sesame Street", as a fictional place, is classified as a cul-de-sac.  It makes me wonder why there are no cul-de-sac sets available in the DAZ Shop, and there is one on TurboSquid, but it's quite expensive as are a lot of items on TurboSquid.

Also, Oscar drives a taxi at times, referred to as the Sloppy Jalopy.  I learned on Muppet Wiki that such vehicle is rarely seen nowadays.

• DripDrip Posts: 1,182

"Sesame Street", as a fictional place, is classified as a cul-de-sac.  It makes me wonder why there are no cul-de-sac sets available in the DAZ Shop, and there is one on TurboSquid, but it's quite expensive as are a lot of items on TurboSquid.

Also, Oscar drives a taxi at times, referred to as the Sloppy Jalopy.  I learned on Muppet Wiki that such vehicle is rarely seen nowadays.

There may not be a cul-de-sac product, but there certainly are a number of urban housing products that could be used to make one. Only needs a floorplan or road. I figure that could be done in a good day of Blendering?

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,744

Post some pictures of what you need,  you never know who's watching and what may develop.

• EightiesIsEnoughEightiesIsEnough Posts: 1,095
    edited March 2020

I never knew there was a laundromat next door to Hooper's Store.

And now it's pretty clear that Sesame Street has never been a cul-de-sac.

Post edited by EightiesIsEnough on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

I never knew there was a laundromat next door to Hooper's Store.

And now it's pretty clear that Sesame Street has never been a cul-de-sac.

Well, the set's probably changed over the years.