Sun cream/milk product?

LoonyLoony Posts: 1,817
edited March 2020 in Product Suggestions

Hi, I'm searching a sun cream/milk product, I think I saw a while ago such a product, where you could add the cream on the body with geoshells, but my search didnt gave me a result.

Does anyone know such a product? for all Bodyparts?

For G8F/M

(much times does G8F also works on G8M, lucky...)

it can also be any other kind of Lotion/cream, I just need such an effect :)

I thinked about drawing it via gimp, but my drawing skills are... crap.

Post edited by Loony on

Comments

• LoonyLoony Posts: 1,817

Thanks.

The first product seems to be not good fitting, the last product seemms to have not a single cream object.

The only good was the middle link. but decals :< I hate decals :/

• QuixotryQuixotry Posts: 911

If you're not opposed to using Gimp or Photoshop for it, maybe Ron's Milk brushes might work? Or there are other liquid brushes by the same artist (they're all really good quality brushes - I use the ones I've bough a lot for book covers). Some of the drippy brushes could work as lotion, maybe.

I never bought brushes here^^ tbh that is sometimes confusing, like there are some snow/rain brushes, I think always first its a effect in the engine.

But I don't know, does the brush add glossy effects?

• QuixotryQuixotry Posts: 911

I don't own that specific set, but I have a lot of the others. The water/splash ones are probably similar. Those brushes do have shaded areas and light areas, which can be enough to look glossy, but if you want something to look really shiny in certain areas, you may need to paint some small light highlights on in addition to using the brushes. That's usually what I do with the water brushes if I want extra bright spots.

I prefer to do the most in the studio, then I can see the result :D if I have to edit it later I dont get the feeling for it.