Li Hair for Genesis 8 Female(s) needs movement morphs

I just bought Li Hair for Genesis 8 Female(s) by Sprite and I see that there are no movement morphs for the tails and no bones for the tails. I know that the tails are short, but still real hair does move.

Would any PA (maybe Sprite?) care to release movement morphs for the tails of Li Hair for Genesis 8 Female(s)?

Comments

• IsaacNewtonIsaacNewton Posts: 1,300

In addition to movement morphs Li Hair needs morphs to adjust the shape of the skullcap to avoid those annoying black lines that occur when the skullcap intersects with the characters head. Normally, I would make those kind of adjustments myself in ZBrush since the skullcap is a simple mesh (unlike the hair which is made up of very many strands). However, when I take Li Hair in to ZBrush via GoZ and try to send the altered shape back to DS via GoZ, DS thinks that the topology of the Hair has changed and so cannot create a morph. (I did remember to make the entire Hair visible again in ZB before exporting back to DS).

• If you are getting black lines, have you moved the fgure away from the origin? Have you tried adding a Push Modifier if you can't avoid moving the figure (or if the effect shows even when at or near he origin)? On using ZBrush, did you send the hair over at base resolution (assuming it is SubD), and make sure only a single prop/figure was being sent across?

• IsaacNewtonIsaacNewton Posts: 1,300

If you are getting black lines, have you moved the fgure away from the origin? Have you tried adding a Push Modifier if you can't avoid moving the figure (or if the effect shows even when at or near he origin)? On using ZBrush, did you send the hair over at base resolution (assuming it is SubD), and make sure only a single prop/figure was being sent across?

I zeroed the figure before GoZ, so there should be no displacement (assuming that the Zero Figure function works properly). The intersection is caused by the character head not being the same shape as the Hair Skullcap and Autofollow has obviously not corrected the Hair for all the Character morphs. When sending Figures from DS to ZB with GoZ it is not necessary to separately put the figure, and other items conformed to it, in base resolution as there is always a popup box asking if you want to do this. I checked the correct option. Also it is not necessary (and not very useful) to send the Hair figure separately from the Character figure, otherwise you can not ensure that the morph to the Hair actually fits the Character's head. Nevertheless to check that this was not the source of the problem I did do just that and even with the Hair being sent to ZB as a separate figure, the problem still exists. Even if I don't actually make any changes to the mesh shape, just send it from DS to ZB and back to DS immediately using GoZ, the problem still occurs.