Location of newly installed products

I wish...

I wish when you bought a product the place where it was filed is mentioned in the receipt.  It's annoying to go hunting, since the searchable name of the individual items in the product isn't listed either.  If the author put it somplace weird, you have to resort to a file system search.

Comments

• If you install with Install Manager, right-click on the product in the Install tab and select Show Installed Files. You can also click the info icon (i in a circle) to open the read me which gives a list of folders and categories. IN DS you can right-click on the Product thumbnail and select More Information to open the read me. Depending on your preferences newly installed items might be placed in the New group, which can be found in Smart Content - for files or products - bt entering

group::new

in the filter field.

• I wish this information was more easy to find for all of my products. Personally, I think this should be on each of the Product Library pages. Or at least a link to the database that contains all of this information. I’ve wasted more time over the years trying to find stuff.

Jason

• jakobrhjakobrh Posts: 101

Go to a page like this one.

http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/50241/start

replace 50241 with the product-ID / SKU-No of the item you want info about

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305

Every product does come with that readme page.  For some reason, it's not  accessible from the product page with the vanilla Daz store.

But!  There is a solution!

The Amazing Daz Deals Browser Add-on!