Loading Custom Morphs Across Body Parts

SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

I apologize in advance for what is no doubt a dumb question to the vets. I'm trying to direct a friend toward learning to create conforming clothes for V4 and M4, but I can't figure out for the life of me what one would use to load morphs. The only tutorial I can find for clothing morphs in PP2012 seems to indicate it only loads for separate body parts. Just to be clear, I'm not talking about FBMs or fixits that can be done with magnets. I'm talking about the ability to take a jacket, export it entire as a morph base, edit that morph base so the jacket is open, and reimport it as a full morph, without having to try to match up the edges of all the body groups manually.

I used to use a script by ColorCurvature to do this with morphs exported from Blender, but he has seemingly vanished from the scene and it is no longer for sale. I now work with Genesis and Morph Loader Pro, so I've lost touch with how these things are done. Advice is appreciated.

Comments

• edited December 1969

ColorCurvature and PML are alive and well. Suggest you direct your friend to PM him at Renderosity and inquire about the purchase of PML as he now sells it through his own site.

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

He does? Awesome! I used it for more than a year before I mostly changed programs. It always got the job done.

Thanks.

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

I talked to CC, and he is not actually offering the script for sale any more. Instead I bought MorphImp at RDNA. It seems to work quite well, it doesn't require a ton of extra steps, and it's inexpensive, especially considering what Poser utility scripts often cost.

• edited December 1969

Well, I'm glad you found something that would work. I didn't realize that CC had stopped sales of the script, did know he had recently encountered a restore/memorize bug that he was working on.

As for script prices, don't usually find poser scripts to be very expensive, but that could be because I'm pretty good about shopping sales. lol