VOTING : ( 
https://s.surveyplanet.com/txgbnCf2F )

Prizes :

DAZ 3D Sponsorship, in the form of Store credit
Ist Place $30
2nd Place $20
3rd place $15
$10 for up to 3 Honorable Mentions

1                                                2                                                     3                                                    4

abdc-Flowers-composition  Danwhiteside-The-Daylillie-Patch  adbc-Early-spring  hansmar-Dangerous-focus-on-flowers
     Flowers Composition                    The  Daylillie Patch                         Early Spring                                Dangerous Focus on flowers

5                                                     6                                                   7                                                      8  
Drachen-Lords-Toxic-waste-flower  Drachen-Lords-Irish-Wildflower  Drachenlords-Lovers  horo-0-Flower-Terrain

Toxic Waste Flowers                      Irish Wildflowers                                 Lovers                                      Flower Terrain

9                                                   10                                          11                                   12
hansmar-Flower-girl    horo-Flower-Tree    akmerlow-Discoveries-Await  Hansmar-flower-abstract

Flower Girl                               Flower Tree                      Discovers await                          Flower abstract

13                                             14                                               15                                                      16
 Rieke77-My-little-garden  slepalex-Spring-still-life  Slepalex-Still-life-with-reflection  akmerlow-geometry 

My little garden                           Spring Still Life                        Still life with reflection                            Geometry                        

17                                                 18                                              19                                                  20
 tim82-Flower-Creek tim82-Spring-Flowers tim82-celtic-flower-fullmermaid010-spring-flowers 
                  Flower creek                       Spring Flowers                              Celtic Flower                                 Spring Flowers

21                                                       22                                            23                                                   24
Yellow-pen-Red-Flowers   yellow-pen-Waterlilies  Yellowpen-The-Basement  slepalex-Flowering-time 

Red flowers                                     Waterlilies                                  The basement                           Flowering time

25                                           26                                                    27                                            28
Danwhiteside-The-Last-Star-Flower   horo-Flowers-in-Pot   adbc-Silence  Kerya-Tillandsia

The last star flower                    Flowers in pot                                       silence                                        Tillandsia 

Jamahoney-Raindrops 

Raindrops and Rose

Post edited by Apoc on

Comments

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 4,956

Voted - beautiful work from all, very difficult to vote, good luck every one

Apoc - I think you missed Jay's Raindrops and Roses, I think it was an entry

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Hold the voting for now,  Till we can get Apoc to add the missed one in.

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,949
    edited April 2020
    Chohole said:

Hold the voting for now,  Till we can get Apoc to add the missed one in.

_  Perhaps, this could be BOLD lettering _ thanx

Post edited by ed3D on
  • ApocApoc Posts: 407

I am sorry for missing jamahoney's submission. Was there anyone one else I missed before I repost the link for the survey?

• SlepalexSlepalex Posts: 911

Link # 6 is looped. It returns to the original page. As a result, we can’t see the full-size image.

Slepalex said:

Link # 6 is looped. It returns to the original page. As a result, we can’t see the full-size image.

Well I tried to fix it and made a bit of a mess up  

• ApocApoc Posts: 407
    Chohole said:
    Slepalex said:

Well I tried to fix it and made a bit of a mess up  

No worries.

Everything should be fixed now. Sadly I did have to wipe the previous results to make it fair. So everyone will need to vote again.  I do appologize :(

I'll have to work out how you do that.

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,069

Wanted to vote but it says I already have. Chrome messed it up with the history. So I started Waterfox and copied the link. That worked. So I proudly tell you that I have voted the second time.

• Yellow PenYellow Pen Posts: 918

I cannot vote again...

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,069

Yellow Pen - yes, you can. Either copy the link into another browser or clear the History (Chronik). I had the same problem.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,092

I voted. Really tricky - there were so many I really liked. (My shortest shortlist was 7 images, so it was down to emotions in the end!)

Good luck to all the entrants, any one of you deserves a win heart

edited April 2020

_ Voted again _

VOTED_RFAC 1AF.png
    733 x 726 - 492K
    Post edited by ed3D on
  • SlepalexSlepalex Posts: 911

Voted.

• Rieke77Rieke77 Posts: 618

All entries are fantastic. yes
    It is so diffficult to voting. But I did it.
    Good luck to everybody!

• Tim82Tim82 Posts: 858

voted again :) ...best of luck to every one :D

Horo said:

Yellow Pen - yes, you can. Either copy the link into another browser or clear the History (Chronik). I had the same problem.

_ and Thanx for the Recommendation of how to work it +

• Voted! Good luck to all. Was particularly difficult this time. Really incredibly good work.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 4,956
    edited April 2020

Voted again, after seeing Horo's explanation.

Good luck everyone

Post edited by mermaid010 on
  • Yellow PenYellow Pen Posts: 918

aaaaaaaah.... thank you Horo.

I did it again, yes.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

I wanted 28 votes ... pretty please? wink

• Excellent images and what a great turn out!

To Apoc and Chohol thank you for the gift of your time and for your efforts. Good luck to all.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,026

Voted - excellent work. Good luck to all.

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,078

Voted again.

• Voted!

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,531

Voted - excellent work !

• akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124

And, voted, too. Many gorgeous works, hard to choose. Best wishes!

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,757

voted... but don't know what the second page vote was for... that was confusing for a non brycer surprise

• akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124
    edited April 2020
    Stezza said:

voted... but don't know what the second page vote was for... that was confusing for a non brycer surprise

If you are curious, investigate thread where entries were posted :)

and i'd say it's not bryce-specific, but overall tradition for daz challenges

Post edited by akmerlow on
    Stezza said:

We had a problem because one image was left out when the vore page was originally made, so the page was redone and the voting had to start all over again, so those that had already voted got to have another go as the first lot were trashed.