Requesting Shifting Images for Domina boyfriend

OnieOnie Posts: 20
edited April 2014 in Product Suggestions

Hi,
dunno how to message privately. Hope it is ok to post here.
I love the settings of the character-Domina, wish to have more like her and guys too.
Would like to suggest for a model, if you dont mind as in the photo.
thanks

K-van-Tatl-tu-kivanc-tatlitug-24002060-630-720.jpg
630 x 720 - 56K
K-van-Tatl-tu-kivanc-tatlitug-30747989-720-634.jpg
720 x 634 - 20K
img-thing.jpg
300 x 300 - 14K
Post edited by Onie on

Comments

• ShiftingImagesShiftingImages Posts: 67
    edited December 1969

Hi bazaargig,

Sorry about the late response, I just came across this post today ;)

I really didn't expect that Domina, the character would be greatly received by the community, even more so than the Domina - Outfit ;)

I'm planning to do more textures for clothing and characters in the future and I'm also considering throwing in a Male Character in the mix. Although, he might look a tad bit more Asian than the reference below. :)

As of the moment, I'm doing a Victorian Outfit which I just finished rigging and weight mapping. I like to think that I specialize in apparel but due to the positively overwhelming response that Domina, the character received, I might just do another character set or two.

Thanks a bunch for your suggestion :)

• OnieOnie Posts: 20
    edited December 1969

Hello...
    Alrity, we will wait for you :-) thanks

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited April 2014

Domina is stunning. A perfect character for a heroine I have to prepare some concept art for. The skin is so realistic, but what's the best is her shape - no big breasts, borad hips. She's a lovely femme fatale that can look innocent (and when you realised she's stabbing your back, it is already too late - sorry, I couldn't resist a pun on that character I need to render :P). There's, surprisingly, a deficit of truly slim and slender characters. More people like her and males in particular would be fantastic. The outfit is not much of what I'd use, but the morph is simply outstanding. And considering I mainly make my own, it means a lot :).

PS I would be delighted to send you some suggestions on the design, but I don't want to spam you, so if you're interested, please send me an e-mail through the form on the forum - thanks in advance.

Post edited by cecilia.robinson on