Ron's Rain missing JPGs?

Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
edited December 1969 in The Commons

In the product description for Ron's Rain it lists 4 jpg images as inclusions with the bundle. However, in the ZIP file there are only the Photoshop brushes. The only JPG images are the promo image and a daz 3d logo.

I'm perfectly happy with them either way, but if it's intended to be merely the brushes then it might be worth updating the store to reflect this so that no one is unnecessarily mislead :)

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,423
    edited December 1969

I'll report this.

• Pixel8tedPixel8ted Posts: 588
    edited April 2014

I have Ron's Rain... the 4 jpg backdrops were included with my set. (Bought in March 2013 as part of Ron's atmospheric Bundle).

Edit: Just rechecked. Ron's Rain was split into two installers. The backdrops were the content in installer_1. If it helps track down the missing jpg images, the installer I have with the included jpg images is 12697_1_RonsRain_1.

Post edited by Pixel8ted on
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,328
    edited December 1969

Pixel8ted said:
    I have Ron's Rain... the 4 jpg backdrops were included with my set. (Bought in March 2013 as part of Ron's atmospheric Bundle).

Edit: Just rechecked. Ron's Rain was split into two installers. The backdrops were the content in installer_1. If it helps track down the missing jpg images, the installer I have with the included jpg images is 12697_1_RonsRain_1.

For those of us who bought since it was DIM-converted, Product Library (and DIM) only has a single .zip file now (no access to installers) and that .zip file does not include the jpegs.
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,423
    edited December 1969

The issue is being looked into, but it hasn't yet been resolved.

• Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091
    edited December 1969

Wow That promo image really sells it. I haven't looked at post-work options in forever.

• devineydesigns LLC.devineydesigns LLC. Posts: 141
    edited December 1969

Hi, Don't know what is missing but if I can help I will.
    Ron

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,969
    edited December 1969

I suspect that whatever was awry has been fixed as they showed as updated in DIM a day or so ago.

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Simon is correct. I just unzipped the update, and the 4 backgrounds are in a separate Content folder, while the brushes ABR file is in a Photoshop folder.