Product Library Sort Not Working

CurlyMacCurlyMac Posts: 39
edited December 1969 in The Commons

It seems to be working when sorted by earliest-to-latest purchase date, but it's all screwed up when you want to sort by latest purchaser date. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited April 2014

default view is by latest purchase and works back to earliest. Filtering by purchase date reverses the order so earliest shows first

Post edited by Chohole on
  • CurlyMacCurlyMac Posts: 39
    edited December 1969

Thanks, Chohole, I understand that. The default view is what I'm used to seeing and what I want to see, but it's screwy right now ... definitely not showing my latest purchases first. In fact, there seems to be no clear logic to the order in which the default view is displaying right now. I'm just wondering if it's happening to me or to everyone.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

CurlyMac said:
    Thanks, Chohole, I understand that. The default view is what I'm used to seeing and what I want to see, but it's screwy right now ... definitely not showing my latest purchases first. In fact, there seems to be no clear logic to the order in which the default view is displaying right now. I'm just wondering if it's happening to me or to everyone.

Unfortunately you will have to take it personally ;)
    - mine looks fine and orderly.
    Maybe the clearing of cache and cookies could help?

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

CurlyMac said:

I've had this happen a couple of times. You place an order, the order goes through but the products aren't showing up in your Product History. Always when one of the larger sales/promos is coming to a close. If they don't show up in your Product History by this afternoon, file a ticket with Zen Desk.

• CurlyMacCurlyMac Posts: 39
    edited December 1969

Thanks guys. I'll give your suggestions a try.