Dawn of the Titans, what am I missing?

wizwiz Posts: 1,100
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Am I missing the actual titans? Clicking the wrong thing again?

I see texture for a mech, bedroom, and a tenticled something? Are the titans the mechs? I followed the "required" link on the texture, and it took me to an older figure that didn't look very titanish (titanic?)

I'm dazed and confused. Or maybe dazzed and confused.

Comments

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,990
    edited April 2014

It's the dawn of the Titans, not high noon. Even the Dinosaurs started out small, you know. ;-)

Post edited by BeeMKay on
  • ZilvergrafixZilvergrafix Posts: 1,385
    edited December 1969

I think is related to the fever of Titanfall, a recent and successful Xbox One videogame...

Titanfall_preorder.png
    298 x 280 - 140K
  • AntManAntMan Posts: 2,024
    edited December 1969

a tenticled something? That was my second name choice. Oh well not your cup of tea.

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,128
    edited December 1969

No Dawn either.... maybe she was captured by the tentacled something.

• wizwiz Posts: 1,100
    edited December 1969

a tenticled something? That was my second name choice. Oh well not your cup of tea.

I also tend to label my pictures of flowers "a nice blue one" or "something shaped kinda' like a squid".
    edited December 1969

This is the commons my products have been called worse.

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

I like your mech squid. Does putting him in the Dead Pool mean it's no longer dead?:)

edited December 1969

I need to put him inside another mech, and both of them inside an even bigger Mech. Still not a Titan, but we would have a mechinized version of the turducken.

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

I need to put him inside another mech, and both of them inside an even bigger Mech. Still not a Titan, but we would have a mechinized version of the turducken.

But turduken is fowl where as your squid mech is seafood. How about we stuff him inside your Denzien and send them down With the Fishes?