Stop the convoluted Sales Discounting

You make this so complicated and difficult to use that it is rarely worth the effort. I almost never take "advantage" of the Platinum Club monthly coupon because it is pretty rediculous how hard it is to sort through what is valid for the coupon and what isnt. If you had straightforward sales, especially where the more you buy the better your discount, you would sell more content.

I feel like its a game of "Cups" from that episode of the sitcom Friends.

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,038
    edited April 2020

the $6 can be used on any DAZ Originals except PC+ and fastgrab

there are little blue DAZ icons showing which are DO's and a PC+ symbol on PC+

the other $6 off $18 one can be used on anything but an item with new on it or Fastgrab 

you likely added one of the non applicable items to your cart

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • deankutdeankut Posts: 298
    MoNeart said:

You make this so complicated and difficult to use that it is rarely worth the effort. I almost never take "advantage" of the Platinum Club monthly coupon because it is pretty rediculous how hard it is to sort through what is valid for the coupon and what isnt. If you had straightforward sales, especially where the more you buy the better your discount, you would sell more content.

I feel like its a game of "Cups" from that episode of the sitcom Friends.

I agree @MoNeart, in the beginning, it was a little frustrating trying to figure out the sales structure. But it is still worth the trouble b/c especially if you're a PC member, the discounts do add up. Hang in there, chap! @WendyLuvsCats was very nice & helpful to lay it out in simple terms for you. It took me a bit to read the promos really carefully. Best of luck!

• RuthvenRuthven Posts: 637

I might add: if you use a browser that's compatible with it, you'll probably find very useful the Daz-Deals plugin

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,070
    edited April 2020

@MeNeart, as Ruthven has advised, applying the Daz-Deals add-on to your browser will be most helpful. It even adds a filter to the store so you can filter items that you can use with your PC+ coupon codes.

Example.PNG
    1886 x 614 - 1M
    Post edited by FenixPhoenix on