Forgot what morph I used...

WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,787
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Is there a way to go into an old scene and see what mor I used on my character? I have a habit of using the body o one character, the head of another, and the skin of yet another.

Normally I re-name the figure in my scene tab, as reference, but I forgot to this time.

Comments

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,366
    edited December 1969

Can you load the scene if so select the character and does it tell you which morphs were used under Currently Used, I don't know if this will work with V4.

• WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,787
    edited December 1969

Can you load the scene if so select the character and does it tell you which morphs were used under Currently Used, I don't know if this will work with V4.

Currently Used? Where's that?

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,366
    edited December 1969

In the Parameters tab.

currentlyused.PNG
    602 x 748 - 104K
  • WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,787
    edited December 1969

Oh, that ... lol. I mean something that can tell me the character name, like looking at my surfaces can lead to the character skin I used.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

what about help->troubleshooting->view log file? It might list it in that...

for example, i loaded V4 then injected the Elite Marie head morph, and this is in the log file:

Loaded file: INJ Base V4.pz2
    Importing File...
    Importing Marie_FaceINJ.pz2 ...
    Time to load file: 163.474 ms
    Imported: Marie_FaceINJ.pz2

I don't know how long the info stays in the log file tho.....but if you have saved a scene and open it up, it'll show in there.

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

Poser or DS?

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

Oh, that ... lol. I mean something that can tell me the character name, like looking at my surfaces can lead to the character skin I used.

If it's a vendor-made morph, the slider will use the character's name.
  • RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,800
    edited April 2014

If I'm looking to remember a texture, I just go into the surfaces and browse the map in the Diffuse box, if that helps any.

Untitled1.png
    1599 x 825 - 460K
    Post edited by RCDeschene on