Arthur Carrara LOL

Lolll Arthur Carrara

https://interiordesign.net/articles/14743-arthur-carrara-a-paragon-of-creativity/

i think this means a certain company doesnt own the carrara name, unless they paying Arthur's family for it

Comments

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 3,156

LOL! yes

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

thinking of legally changing my name to Misty Carrara.  think it would look good on my bookcovers.
    Misty Lara Carrara too many aras?   lol

Mystiarra said:

thinking of legally changing my name to Misty Carrara.  think it would look good on my bookcovers.

Ah! I did not realize you were the same person enlightenedlaugh That's up to you, but I think it's a good name. Unusual! And it rolls off the tongue. smiley

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,970

What about Misty LaCarrara ?  enlightened Silene

looks like i can change my name online for 45  bux. smiley  i want a last name i don't have to spell out.  i should test somewhere, see if they make me spell out carrara.  they might not know where to put the extra 'r'

been spelling out prendville the last 50 years. is a pita.  and i live on vose place.  half the time taxi goes to rose place.  even when i tell them the cross street  meh

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,037
    edited March 2021
    Mystiarra said:

looks like i can change my name online for 45  bux. smiley  i want a last name i don't have to spell out.  i should test somewhere, see if they make me spell out carrara.  they might not know where to put the extra 'r'

been spelling out prendville the last 50 years. is a pita.  and i live on vose place.  half the time taxi goes to rose place.  even when i tell them the cross street  meh

be glad it's not Better remove, Google finds it

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    Mystiarra said:

be glad it's not Vainickis 

sympathizing the pain.  {{hugs}}

No last name is completely safe from spelling errors. But best to be sure before committing yourself to changing all your paperwork. You could still use Misty Lara Carrara as a pen name.

• Mystiarra said:

You could also use Carrera, than you have not too many ara's :D

• oh Misty I do hope you are OK, we really are missing you heart

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,323

Wow. I like this Arthur Carrara! Mystiarra Carrara - yeah... I like her too! I sure hope she's okay!

another Mr. Carrara smiley  agostinho

• DesertDudeDesertDude Posts: 1,235

Lol, Mystiarra,  heart

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,037
    edited November 2020

I know a few people with the surname Bryce

only first name Darryl's, Darrens etc mostly are Daz

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on