Garibaldi express hair Plugin has gone MIA

KCY5KCY5 Posts: 4
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hey everyone, I've been using Daz for roughly 2 years. I just bought the Garibaldi express hair plug, installed, but for whatever reason I can't find it on the program, I dosen't show up in the "about installed plugins" page either. I've uninstalled, re-installed, even rebooted my computer and have had no luck. There has to be a step Im missing somewhere. Any ideas?

Comments

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

What version of DS and what OS are you running and how did you install it?

The only step is to add the serial no. but as you said it is not in About installed plug-ins then it is hard to add the serial no.

• KCY5KCY5 Posts: 4
    edited December 1969

The version ive installed works with 4.6, and I use 4.6 pro. So it shouldn't make any different, I also run a windows 7 OS

• KCY5KCY5 Posts: 4
    edited December 1969

I also installed it the old fashion way with wizard. It dosen't allow the install manager for this plug in it seems

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,423
    edited December 1969

Which exact version - Help>About DAZ Studio, look at the top-left. Also, do you have both the beta ("Public Build") and the production build of DS installed?

• GoneGone Posts: 833
    edited December 1969

Garibaldi only installs 2 files - garibaldiPlugin.dll and garibaldiShader.sdl into the plugin and shader folders in the application folder. It should not be installed to your content folder.

Make sure that the installer is pointed at the folder that contains the DazStudio.exe file. If you have installed DS in the C:\Program Files then you need to be sure you have admin privileges.

Also, make sure you have the right version 32/64 bit.