Zev0-like Merchant Resource for Gen5/6 callouses and dry hands, elbows, & knees

IceEmpressIceEmpress Posts: 639
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

I'd love to see that-- something akin to his current merchant resource, but it only (or has options) to only cover common dry-skin areas (as akin to something to weather the face or age a character)-- namely elbows, knees, as well as hands, lips, and also hand/finger callouses, that can be used as UbS2 LIE presets or something as an addition to any character texture set.

Corns seem like they should go in this pack as well. M5 and V5 versions would be the ones I'd really want to see (plus those would be usable w. Genesis 2 male and female) though I'm sure everyone would like to see V4 and M4 version ones as well...

I don't know how well it would work on Gen 4/Genesis/Gen 6, but if possible, I'd like to see torn cuticles as well-- a worker's rough and weathered hands aren't complete without a torn cuticle or two.

Oh, and for a bonus, possibly a LIE preset to add dirt under a character's nails. While I am fully aware of the Grime-inizer, I'd kinda also like to see a couple pairs of UbS2 hand dirt/mud LIE presets, with real pictures of freshly dirty gardeners' hands used as a reference.

I apologize if something like this for Gen5 figures has already been done.