Hey everyone! Check out this full rendered clip I made using just Daz 4.6!

edited December 1969 in Art Studio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4EWgzXIGIA

Please let me know if you have any tips or suggestions. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy!

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,936
    edited December 1969

Did

great video indeed looking forward to sequel

• DeanpwDeanpw Posts: 258
    edited December 1969

Well done James! The directing, editing and lighting are really good, along with the voice overs. It gave a strong feeling throughout that this is gonna be a big project. Nice work!

• Dream CutterDream Cutter Posts: 1,222
    edited December 1969

That's really very impressive. I got into it!

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

very nice - didn't like the cussing ( you should add that you have cussing in you info post ) and the close ups were to close for me

• JOHNGARRETTJOHNGARRETT Posts: 127
    edited December 1969

Excellent work, I'm definitely impressed. This is a good showpiece for what some artistry and elbow grease can accomplish with this program.

I hope you posted this in the animation subforum, too.

• Tako YakidaTako Yakida Posts: 548
    edited December 1969

Pretty well put together. The only thing that caught my attention was the older dude's eyes bugging out a couple times, but the varied camera angles were good, the voices were good. Overall a great start.

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,128
    edited December 1969

Wow very entertaining ... the animation and the storytelling. I found myself also looking for props and other products from DAZ shop.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Nicely done. That was very entertaining up to the end... need more so I can be entertained yet more.

• edited December 1969

Thank you for the comments everyone!!!! I'll be sure to post more as I can make them. All this positive feedback is definitely encouraging! Thanks so much!!!