Wonder woman outfit

For the love of God, please someone design a decent wonder woman outfit for Daz!  There is always several that seem to appear in promos but is never in the store. Why do they do this???  Don't show us promos for outfits you don't sell in the store until you get one.

Comments

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

Copyright and possibly trademark on some insignias issues.

• BrianP21361BrianP21361 Posts: 807

There are many on ShareCG.

• also check Renderosity, there was one released there recently.

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421

Copyright would really only require some slight modifications. Like how Petipet created their version of a Cylon Raider, which is essentialyl indistinguishable to that of the TV show's for most people.

Kind of surprised the Spider-Man/Woman outfits in the store opted for revealing bare ears, though, considering the possible alternative options.

• TraceSLTraceSL Posts: 528

also check Renderosity, there was one released there recently.

it is the Diana outfit by Second Circle

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,602

Dzheng has one for the guys over on rendo

• greatguy351greatguy351 Posts: 52

Thank you! I picked up the Diana outfit.  A lot easier than the kit bash I made.

• just saw a Amazon outfit update in rendo freebies.. red white and blue with stars and stripes

• ParallaxCreatesParallaxCreates Posts: 417
    edited May 2020

For the love of God, please someone design a decent wonder woman outfit for Daz!  There is always several that seem to appear in promos but is never in the store. Why do they do this???  Don't show us promos for outfits you don't sell in the store until you get one.

Well, you can't sell a billion dollar company's intellectual property and that is why you won't find any of that here. Parodies and derivatives is as close as you will get to a "decent" recreation.

Warner Bros produces most of DC Comics' animated movies and shows. Having a market that sells exact digital replicas of their property is in direct competition with them, ironically. There's a reason for everything.

I collect comics and using "collect" is an understatement. I have privately recreated almost all of the Justice League's costumes, JSA's and as well as other individual characters I like. You simply have to make that stuff yourself.

Post edited by ParallaxCreates on