Egyptian outfit for G8f to go with Lillian Hair

Lillian Hair for Genesis 8 Females(s) looks great. It would look really nice as a hair style for an Egyptian princess or queen.

My first thoughts were of Amanda Barrie in Carry On Cleo and Patricia Velásquez in The Mummy (hey, I'm a red blooded male!)

The image below gives the general idea.

So, my request is for some sexy Egyptian (Hollywood style) Princess or Queen outfits for Genesis 8 Female to go with the Lillian Hair. (perhaps in the style of The Mummy)

There is dForce DeNile for Genesis 8 Female(s), which I have, and a couple of G3f outfits I've seen, but it would be nice to see some new G8f outfits with all the latest Iray shaders.

egyptian hair style.jpg
3053 x 2735 - 4M

Comments

• PaintboxPaintbox Posts: 1,633

I have this (currently working with this for a project)

https://www.daz3d.com/egyptian-mega-bundle-characters-outfits-hair-poses-and-lights

You get a lot, the clothing can be easily converted to g8f (Though conformed, not dforce)

• IsaacNewtonIsaacNewton Posts: 1,300

Hi Paintbox, Thanks for the reply. I did see that bundle. As it happens I already own a couple of the items from that bundle and since, in my opinion, the bundle is currently somewhat over priced for Genesis 3 items at nearly $95, I won't be buying the bundle. I was hoping for dForce compatible clothing with good Iray shaders. I'm sure there are skilled PAs out there who are capable of making great items for G8f in this (admitedly, somewhat unrealistic) theme. Hopefully some will rise to the challenge.

I doubt very much that real Egyptian princesses wore clothing like Patricia Velásquez in The Mummy, but it would be great to have some G8f items like that.

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,146
    edited April 2020

Deacon215 from Renderosity has "Ancient Musican for G3F and G8F".

Possibly could kitbash with many of those Greek Fantasy outfits that came with Ellithia. They just need that Egyptian collar from the other sets.

Post edited by MimicMolly on
  • IsaacNewtonIsaacNewton Posts: 1,300

Thanks, MimicMolly, I think that would make a nice "servantgirl" set as it's not that ornate. Or, maybe with some changes to the textures.... worth thinking about.