downloading past purchase

Hi. I was trying to download Bryce from a past purchase to install. I downloaded the only thing that said download and unzipped it. (a tiny 227k file). Was thinking maybe it was an installer. It has an even smaller dsx file in it that opens to a file w/ a bunch of code and says "Manifest #"  And a bunch of numbers in it.
I contacted Daz. Now I wait. Any ideas? 

Thanks

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Which version of Bryce ad from where were you downloading it?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

If you're trying to download it from your Product Library, you need to go to the 'Bryce 7' page, not the 'Bryce 7 Pro' page:

https://www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/files#prod_11035

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Bryce_7.1.0.109_Win32.exe     is the actual program file

• JamahoneyJamahoney Posts: 1,791
    edited April 2020

I recently, too, had to re-download a previously-purchased version (Bryce 7 Pro etc.,), and the steps given here are what worked.

1. Sign in to DAZ
    2. Go to the Product Library from your Account.
    3. Find Bryce 7 (don't click on the look-alike product of Bryce 7 Pro file below it here yet, as you will use that later), and download (For Win) Bryce_7.1.0.109_Win32.exe in to a folder on your computer.
    4. Also download here BryceContent_7.0.0.21_Win.exe in to the same folder.
    5. From the Product Library again, choose now the Bryce 7 Pro file (as mentioned in 3 above), and download the BryceProContent_7.0.0.19_Win.exe into the same folder again.

In effect, in your folder on your computer you should have:

Bryce_7.1.0.109_Win32.exe

BryceContent_7.0.0.21_Win.exe

BryceProContent_7.0.0.19_Win.exe

To start putting Bryce 7 Pro on your computer again, double-click on Bryce_7.1.0.109_Win32.exe.

Note 1. You might have to do an uninstall of the older version in your computer beforehand, which doesn't affect previously-saved Bryce file works.

Note 2. You will need your Bryce Serial No to activitate it, which should be available in your Account...from the Serial Numbers option.

Jay

Post edited by Jamahoney on