Commercial: DP Genesis 2 Male(s) Shader Bundle Vol. I 40% OFF Includes Gianni 6 Shaders

ringo monfortringo monfort Posts: 945
edited April 2014 in Carrara Discussion

DP Genesis 2 Male(s) Shader Bundle Vol. I comes with 13 stunning skin shaders for Genesis 2 Male(s) figures: Michael 6, Teen Jayden 6 and Gianni 6, all premiere 3D models.
This product takes advantage of Carrara's most advanced shader features to create natural and photorealistic looking skin shaders.

http://www.daz3d.com/dp-genesis-2-male-s-shader-bundle-vol-i

This Bundle includes:
DP Michael 6 Carrara Shaders
DP Teen Jayden 6 Carrara Shaders
Gianni 6 Shader Render Kit:
2 sets of 4 Sub-Surface Scatter Skin Shaders (.CBR)
5 Light Set Objects: (.CAR)
DP Bulb Lights
DP Bulb Lights Color
DP Spot Light Colors
DP Spot Light Cone
DP Spot Lights
3 Render Stage Scenes (.CAR)

popup_07.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 492K
Gianni_6_12.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 669K
popup_04.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 410K
popup_5.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 367K
main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 576K
Post edited by ringo monfort on

Comments

• ringo monfortringo monfort Posts: 945
    edited December 1969

Gianni 6

Gianni_6_14.jpg
    1000 x 1947 - 431K
  • BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 7,017
    edited December 1969

I really love your shaders, so I have already bought the other two shaders from the bundle when they were originally released.
    Is it possible to buy the shader for Giovanni seperately, or will he be just available by buying the bundle?

Thank you. :-)

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326
    edited December 1969

Man, that Gianni looks like a great character, doesn't he? Great shaders Ringo!

edited December 1969

Man, that Gianni looks like a great character, doesn't he? Great shaders Ringo!

Thanks DArtanbeck!

I agree Gianni is a great character I'm having fun rendering him with the Bundle settings.

This time around I included render stage scene, light objects and presets giving users more options etc.

regards

• DUDUDUDU Posts: 1,945
    edited December 1969

I do not use Genesis, Ringo, but it is clear that you are a perfectionist !

edited December 1969

This time around I included render stage scene, light objects and presets giving users more options etc.

That is so cool. Looks like a great setup. Quite ingenious to include light set that the shader artist uses himself... good call!
    edited December 1969

I do not use Genesis, Ringo, but it is clear that you are a perfectionist !

Oh, thanks! :red:
    I always try to push the limits to get the best renders possible.

edited December 1969

That is so cool. Looks like a great setup. Quite ingenious to include light set that the shader artist uses himself... good call!

Plus they can be use with all other figures such as the Genesis 2 females Victoria 6, Olympia 6 etc. ;-)

• edited December 1969

Oh man.. those are beautiful shaders. In the description of the Michael and Jayden shaders it says that it is the full shaders. Does this mean the shaders include the male "naughty bits" shaders? I ask because I've seen them left out of a lot of full shaders before.

Boojum the brown bunny

edited December 1969

Oh man.. those are beautiful shaders. In the description of the Michael and Jayden shaders it says that it is the full shaders. Does this mean the shaders include the male "naughty bits" shaders? I ask because I've seen them left out of a lot of full shaders before.

Boojum the brown bunny

"Naughty bits" shaders not included.

• edited December 1969

Boojum the brown bunny

"Naughty bits" shaders not included.

So they are an almost full set of shaders. ;) Got it. thanks.
    Boojum the brown bunny

edited December 1969

I would still start with one of the included shaders, and just switch out the appropriate (or would it be 'inappropriate'? LOL :ahhh: ) texture maps where they belong. ;)

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,128
    edited December 1969

lee_lhs said:
    I really love your shaders, so I have already bought the other two shaders from the bundle when they were originally released.
    Is it possible to buy the shader for Giovanni seperately, or will he be just available by buying the bundle?

I have the same question... is the separate shader for Giovanni going to be released?

edited December 1969

MrPoser said:
    lee_lhs said:

I have the same question... is the separate shader for Giovanni going to be released?

Someone at DAZ3D made the decision to only release Gianni 6 shaders with the bundle.

Regards

edited December 1969

Carrara Skin Shaders for Gianni 6 - Fighting Monk clothing.

Gianni_6_Monk.jpg
    1000 x 1900 - 517K
    edited December 1969

Gianni 6, Carrara Skin shaders, Dynamic hair.

Gianni_6_monk2.jpg
    1000 x 1900 - 430K
    edited December 1969

Gianni 6 Carrara skin shaders, Forrest HDRI, Indirect Lighting, Sub-Surface-Scattering.

There are 2 sets of Sub-Surface-Scattering that come with Gianni 6 Carrara Skin Shaders,

Gianni_6_monkforrest.jpg
    1000 x 1900 - 643K
    edited December 1969

Getting near the end of the sale discount.

popup_7.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 269K
    M6HDLSBACKSIDES2a.jpg
    1000 x 1179 - 264K
    Michael_6_surfshorts_2.jpg
    1000 x 1140 - 549K