Honey and Viscous Liquids

I'd like to see a set of drips of viscous liquids like honey.  The various objects and or morphs would need to have...

• a long pour like honey being poured out of a bottle with a taper down at the top in to a long string with a drop shape at the end.
  • a free falling drop
  • a long our with the end flattening out like the honey has hit a surface, and the surfaces should include
    • a flat surface, like a table top or floor
    • a curved surface like a ball, cheeck, lip, etc.
    • an angled surface which would continue to drip downward after the stream hits it
    • a splat for less viscous liquids
  • shaders for clear (honey, syrup, etc.), translucent (cloudy liquids), and opaque (paints)
  • the top should include morphs for flat and various diameter curved openings

This could be used for...

• paint, honey, syrup, etc., being poured out of a bottle or can
  • honey drizzled over a surface like a strawberry, a lip, fingers, etc.
  • paint splashing on a floor
  • etc

Brent

Comments

• Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,693

Have you looked at Fluidos? https://www.daz3d.com/fluidos-ii-for-daz-studio

Might be able to do what you need.

Perhaps someone could create a set of static props using Blender's particle simulator. The only problem I see for curved surfaces is that there are so many variations of curves, even one apple to another wouldn't fit. Would probably need curve and width morphs (I don't know how well that'd work - just theorising).

• AlbertoAlberto Posts: 1,411

I'd like to see a set of drips of viscous liquids like honey.  The various objects and or morphs would need to have...

• a long pour like honey being poured out of a bottle with a taper down at the top in to a long string with a drop shape at the end.
    • a free falling drop
    • a long our with the end flattening out like the honey has hit a surface, and the surfaces should include
      • an angled surface which would continue to drip downward after the stream hits it
    • shaders for clear (honey, syrup, etc.), translucent (cloudy liquids), and opaque (paints)

• etc

Brent

See this: https://youtu.be/AtYiubFpr_c

• Db3dDb3d Posts: 248
    Alberto said:

• a free falling drop

• etc

Brent

See this: https://youtu.be/AtYiubFpr_c

Alberto, Thanks.  I'll have to check out Fluidos.

Brent